PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

@Sailar91 I wrote a small guide for Planets Under Attack on this site, so you can update that on the first page.

Does anyone know if DLC can be purchased while streaming a PS3 game? It doesn't look like it, but I thought I'd ask just in case. I was thinking of playing Sacred Citadel, but it has a 2 dollar DLC that isn't included in the streaming version(as far as I can tell anyway). 

14 minutes ago, Eskolastiko said:

Lost Words it's a good and short game, Tacoma too, both still give you time to complete them

Thank you for the consideration and advice. I am happy to report I have those completed already. The only one on the list I do not have is Ace Combat 7 - Just wasn't in the cards!

Edited by Doubleofox
  • Like 1

I have both Tchia and Ghostwire already downloaded but I haven't started either of them yet.

Couple of questions for those of you who have played them:

1. Can I platinum them both before March 19th playing at a reasonable pace?

2. If no to the above, then which is worth playing more? I would think probably Ghostwire due to it's higher base price, but I'd be interested to see if people think it's worth it or not.

1 hour ago, HelixNebula_x said:

I have both Tchia and Ghostwire already downloaded but I haven't started either of them yet.

2. If no to the above, then which is worth playing more? I would think probably Ghostwire due to it's higher base price, but I'd be interested to see if people think it's worth it or not.

Ghostwire Platinum should be pretty easily do-able, but the free DLC to get 100% took me quite long to finish due to RNG, so YMMV. Regardless, I really enjoyed the game, so I recommend it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Ghostwire is great and really interesting reading the lore. If you're not ingame completionist (clearing absolutely every spirit cluster) the plat and 100% are achievable until removal. Tchia is boring checklist open world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Thought so, idk why they add essentials to extra as well sometimes. Then it would avoid all confusion 

In case someone who doesn't have any subscription jumps into the service? They'd get to play the essential game even though they didn't own PS essentials at the time.

Granted, this would only affect a small handful of people I'm sure.