PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

I'm puzzled about Tales of Symphonia & Tales of Vesperia from ps+ premium: they're announced for both PS4 & PS5, but it seems to be Tales of Symphonia RemasteredTales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, which only exist in PS4 versions (on the store). 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RustyZero said:

I'm puzzled about Tales of Symphonia & Tales of Vesperia from ps+ premium: they're announced for both PS4 & PS5, but it seems to be Tales of Symphonia RemasteredTales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, which only exist in PS4 versions (on the store). 🤔

The PS4 and PS5 announcement was just Sony getting something wrong which seems to happen every month with these PS+ announcements lol.

only the PS4 versions exist

• Like 3

Just when I was thinking of starting Rocket Arena another 2 games I was interested in leave the PlayStation Plus Extra collection. Thinking of going with Haven and if there is time, I will go for Tchia too, but busy time at work, so we'll see.

EDIT: I managed to finish Lost Words: Beyond the Page today. I thought it would leave the service yesterday. Maybe I got lucky by playing offline? Idk.

Edited by ConAir
Update on Extra game

• 2 weeks later...

it's weird: all Ubisoft games are marked as leaving Extra catalog on March the 7th, on US store (no such notice on European stores) 😳

I hope it is just (another) mistake...

edit: the notification disappeared overnight. So that was an error.

Edited by RustyZero
  • Like 2

Also, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen DLC will be removed from extra catalog on March the 5th, the same day it will be "offered" to Essential suscribers.

(I am not sure PS+ licences are correctly managed for DLC... possibly it will be ours forever, like hitman episodes)

On 2/20/2024 at 9:10 AM, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Damn!!!  I have Outer Wilds downloaded and ready to go.  Anyone know if this can be completed before March 19th?

It's an exploration game, so that's part of the fun, stumbling around finding things on your own. I did that for for the first 90% of it took me a little under 25 hours. Then I used the guide for clean-up the rest of the missing ship log collectibles which took 2-3 more hours. If you were just following along with a guide, it would take significantly less time. The thing that will be vary time-wise for the plat is the Hotshot trophy, the challenge to manually land your ship

Spoiler

on a station that orbits very close to the Sun.

How long the feat takes depends entirely how skilled you have become at piloting and a little bit of luck. Times to perform the feat have ranged from 15 minutes (2-4 attempts) to 6+ hours.

Edited by Guardian_owl

• 2 weeks later...

what??? just found out chia is leaving next week

how long does it take to plat?

EDIT: wait.. was this game part of essential ps+? meaning once my sub is active I'll always have access to it? I can't remember 

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

7 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

what??? just found out chia is leaving next week

how long does it take to plat?

EDIT: wait.. was this game part of essential ps+? meaning once my sub is active I'll always have access to it? I can't remember 

20 hours or so. You’ve still got time if you actually have the time to play.

no, it was extra.

• Like 1

High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition on PS3 is also available is EU. 

It was randomly added in EU a few weeks ago, unless it was always available and I didn't notice, you have it as US only so I'm sure it wasn't. 

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Not the worst games to lose imo. I was somewhat interested in Night of Azure 1 & 2, but I don't have any urge to play them ASAP before they leave either....

They're pretty short games, if I remember right. Just my opinion, but they were fantastic games to play if you can find the time. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

A rare month in which premium eclipses Extra (or at least that’s the general consensus)

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 12:23 PM, Sailar91 said:

Preview for the "Leaving soon" for the next month 

I thought these were leaving in April but both say 'Offer Ends 3/19/2024 9:00 AM' for me on PS5. They're not on the Last Chance list under Collections so I don't know if they got the date wrong or that's really when. They need to get their act together either way. 

It appears they fixed the staying offline trick for the PS4 as well at some point in the last week, now the console will no longer give you an extra 2 weeks if you refresh the licenses on the last day before they leave the service.

2 hours ago, NamoPh said:

It appears they fixed the staying offline trick for the PS4 as well at some point in the last week, now the console will no longer give you an extra 2 weeks if you refresh the licenses on the last day before they leave the service.

Yup they have, surprised it took them this long tbh.