PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

Just started mystic pillars. Trophy popped, but there is no trophy to be seen. Syncing trophies or game status ends in an error, and then my console soft locked and had to be turned off manually. Weird 

11 minutes ago, Mokujin said:

Just started mystic pillars. Trophy popped, but there is no trophy to be seen. Syncing trophies or game status ends in an error, and then my console soft locked and had to be turned off manually. Weird 

It's a complete new game. I guess it will take a few hours to synch with the Sony servers.

5 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Resident Evil 3 | PS4, PS5

Not free at this very moment for me

Anyone ?

The version on PS+ is a different version, the one that’s on + has [for PS Plus] at the start. I think it’s because RE3 on the store comes with RE: Resistance (or whatever it’s called), so it has a new listing on the store specifically for the + version

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BUdawg69 said:

Is something up with Dragon Ball FighterZ?  It won't let me launch the game and looking at the game catalog it now has a PS Premium icon on the game tile.

It seems they changed it so Plus only has the PS4 version.  The PS5 version was available to download on Plus when it was released but I guess that was no bueno for Bandai-Namco.  Maybe they'll add in the PS5 version later on like they did for Kakarot this month.

2 hours ago, Mokujin said:

The version on PS+ is a different version, the one that’s on + has [for PS Plus] at the start. I think it’s because RE3 on the store comes with RE: Resistance (or whatever it’s called), so it has a new listing on the store specifically for the + version

Yes , you have to click on Standar Edition in the PS APP and then choose the one with for ps plus.

Nights of Azure 1 & 2 are gone from PS+, same with Warriors all stars.

These games weren't on the last chance to play list, but all 3 had a timer that expired today along with the announced ones Ghostwire, Tchia, Codevein, etc 

2 hours ago, Vauxhart said:

Nights of Azure 1 & 2 are gone from PS+, same with Warriors all stars.

These games weren't on the last chance to play list, but all 3 had a timer that expired today along with the announced ones Ghostwire, Tchia, Codevein, etc 

I am still able to play warriors on ps5 online right now 🤔

14 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

Searched all over the Playstation Plus section on my PS4 console and couldn't find a last chance section. Does that mean none this month or is it only visible on PS5 consoles?

Sometimes it shows up late. I don't think we've ever had a month with nothing leaving, have we?

6 minutes ago, Shintetsuken said:

Sometimes it shows up late. I don't think we've ever had a month with nothing leaving, have we?

Outside of maybe the first couple months its def never happened.  The last chance list I feel like is always finnicky sometimes I see it on there sometimes I cant find it.

40 minutes ago, Vauxhart said:

Last chance to play for April

For NA

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

Bassmaster Fishing

Necromunda: Underhive Wars

Chicken Police - Paint it RED!

Soulcalibur 6

Fighting Ex Layer

R-Type Final 2

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX

Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure

Everspace

Dangerous Golf

Same games will leave in EU

On 3/18/2024 at 10:26 PM, NamoPh said:

It appears they fixed the staying offline trick for the PS4 as well at some point in the last week, now the console will no longer give you an extra 2 weeks if you refresh the licenses on the last day before they leave the service.

Thanks for the information, but what makes you say it no longer works?

It may be linked to firmware 11.50 released past week, but I didn't find any relevant changelog (Aside from the traditional "improved system software performance and stability"...)

3 hours ago, RustyZero said:

Thanks for the information, but what makes you say it no longer works?

It may be linked to firmware 11.50 released past week, but I didn't find any relevant changelog (Aside from the traditional "improved system software performance and stability"...)

I also confirm that keeping the console offline to exceed the retirement date no longer works since March. I was unable to extend the date for Tchia, Haven & Night of Azure.

I even tested a license restore before 19/03. It worked since the start of psn now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nerillio said:

I also confirm that keeping the console offline to exceed the retirement date no longer works since March. I was unable to extend the date for Tchia, Haven & Night of Azure.

I even tested a license restore before 19/03. It worked since the start of psn now.

Saw the comment a couple of days ago of that happening and had to keep offline and the game running all week (putting it on rest when not playing) to manage to get the plat on Nights of Azure, thankful for that notification on time.

Does anyone have any info of an upcoming PS+ sale on subscriptions at all? I can see we had a discount on rejoining PS+ each of the last 4 months but haven't seen anything for March yet.

The reason being is my PS+ is currently expired so hoping to rejoin for a discount on the annual sub. I'm hesitant to renew a month in case that then covers the 2 week sale window and I won't be eligible for the discount as I'll have an active sub. The kicker is I want the March free games so need to renew before 2 April (Aus).

So yeah, any info would be much appreciated! Cheers!

2 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Does anyone have any info of an upcoming PS+ sale on subscriptions at all? I can see we had a discount on rejoining PS+ each of the last 4 months but haven't seen anything for March yet.

The reason being is my PS+ is currently expired so hoping to rejoin for a discount on the annual sub. I'm hesitant to renew a month in case that then covers the 2 week sale window and I won't be eligible for the discount as I'll have an active sub. The kicker is I want the March free games so need to renew before 2 April (Aus).

So yeah, any info would be much appreciated! Cheers!

Next PS+ subscription sale is in June, Days of Play Sales.

Just now, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Hmm, not sure if this was sarcasm, but there have been a few titles that got removed and then later re-added (AC Valhalla and Star Ocean First Departure R are two that I noticed) :)

Oh yeah, you’re right. There have been very, very few, but they’re very much an extreme exception overall and assuming titles that leave are gone forever is going to be more correct 99.9% of the time. 

• Like 2