No Autopop (as of now)

I got the same message. I assumed it was referring to the fact that I first played on the PS4 and now am playing on a PS5, which it counts as multiple platforms. Since I had the same profile for both, it doesn't make any difference. I got this message on the PS4 version of Fall Guys as I haven't played the PS5 version.

Edited by Vitallani
typo

On 15/11/2022 at 3:03 PM, Shipyroni said:

r/FallGuysGame - So does this mean the missing items and trophy's earned while playing on the PS4 will now transfer to my ps5 version?

Not my picture (source: u/stubarker on Reddit); but I got the same message today. Anybody have any idea what this is supposed to mean?  The last trophy I need still didn't pop when I equipped a legendary item, so for me this didn't fix anything.

Had the same thing but I've played in PS4 /5, XBXS and Switch. Noticed on XBXS and switch my currency is lower... No autopop still either. 

On 17.11.2022 at 3:49 PM, LuckySlime said:

its probably quicker for u guys just to do it again lmao1f605.png i did it from scratch a month or so ago and it took me like 2 weeks

Yeah it probably would it's just that the trophies haven't really worked. I've won 6 episodes in a row, for example and got no trophies for it. 

Edited by Term0nator170
Mucked up my writing.

Now is definitely the best time to start from scratch. The event that is currently actice makes Infallible and the trophies for winning x times incredibly easy. Te event consists of 10 game modes that are swapped around every two hours. The "e, sunken p" (Pegwin Pool Party) and "t. Lost c" (Skee Fall) game modes are basically free wins. You just have to get the required amount of points during the time limit to win.

@GamingWithV1ctor, unlink your Epic account on the website from your PSN account, create a new Epic account and link that one with your PSN. Then you can play from scratch on the same console. Be careful because there's a risk of having your whole progress deleted.

Edited by Shipyroni
Mistake
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, DarkGermanGamer said:

Now is definitely the best time to start from scratch. The event that is currently actice makes Infallible and the trophies for winning x times incredibly easy. Te event consists of 10 game modes that are swapped around every two hours. The "e, sunken p" (Pegwin Pool Party) and "t. Lost c" (Skee Fall) game modes are basically free wins. You just have to get the required amount of points during the time limit to win.

I tested this on a new account. Infallible does not work on these mode. I did Ski Fall and won 10 times in a row, and no Infallible trophy. Brand new account, never played Fall Guys, no linked Epic account, PS5 version.

It seems the Infallible is disabled on this mode. A bunch of other trophies popped, but not Infallible.

Will have to wait until Sweet Thieves is around again and test Infallible  trophy again.

21 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

I tested this on a new account. Infallible does not work on these mode. I did Ski Fall and won 10 times in a row, and no Infallible trophy. Brand new account, never played Fall Guys, no linked Epic account, PS5 version.

It seems the Infallible is disabled on this mode. A bunch of other trophies popped, but not Infallible.

Will have to wait until Sweet Thieves is around again and test Infallible  trophy again.

I got Infallible immediately after my 5th win in Pegwin Pool Party on saturday. If they've disabled it for this mode they must've done it after that but knowing how buggy this game and its trrophies are it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't intenional.

I hope you can earn your Infallible trophy soon too.