2 -

3 - Lost Words: Beyond the Page (12643)

4 - Alwa's Awakening [NA] (8334)

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 - Monster Sanctuary (11858)

9 -

I simply cannot stop playing pixel art metroidvanias. Please help me.

Was Alwa any good? Have it on my list but wasnt sure if its worth it or if it was just a game who jumps on the metroidvania hype train ;)

20 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

0: Unpacking (PS5) (16110)
 1: Persian Nights: Sands of Wonder (8041)
 2: Chrono Cross (15952)
 3: Secret of Mana (7223)
 4: Legend of Mana (13244)
 5: LEGO City Undercover (6005)
 6: Buff Knight Advanced (4516)
 7: Unpacking (PS4) (16287)
 8: Persian Nights 2: Moonlight Veil (11968)
 9: LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (5449) 

Another game bites the dust. Now I have one and a half months to platinum the other games. :P

• Like 3

Finished 2 of my games

Disc Jam (Number 6) - 2/10, 3 hours. Some E-sport type game. Throwing discs and trying to score on the other side, but you have like 10 different ways to thow it, dodge stuff. Trophy wise comes down to 50 matchmaking wins and win a 4 player match ( 2 on each side, can be done in private matches ) Generally quite interesting game, was on Ps+, but seems the servers are shutting down on 30th September I believe.
Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept (Number 9), (standalone trophy list of the games dlc) 3/10, 5-6 hours I did in the dlc of Killzone + 2 hours of doing headshots in this standalone. This can be 100% autopopped if you got the requirements for these trophies back when you went for the dlc trophies. The new trophies are 250 kills with jetpack and 250 with minigun. AND 500 godamn headshots. Ofc this game has THE WORST headshot mechanics ever. If you are shooting while moving your bullets are curved in the side you are moving. Which makes headshots a real nightmare. Most people get 5 headshots per 30 minute match if they aren't going for them specifically. There is a good spot to grind them, but still a pain in the ass, Ngl. Overall doing the Co-op trophies was actually quite fun. NOTE: Servers going down for this in 2 days as well since you just connect to Shadow Fall servers in this standalone as well.

6. Disc Jam
  9. Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept ( Standalone ) 

10. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5896-disc-jam/Prometheous101
    https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2769-killzone-shadow-fall-intercept/Prometheous101
Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 4