2 - Girl Fight (2142) 1f4af.png

3 - Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (873) 1f4af.png

4 - AI: The Somnium Files nirvanA Initiative (NA 16834) 23/49

5 - Jetpack Joyride (Vita 1805) 1f4af.png

6 - Collar X Malice (NA Vita 6416) :platinum:

7 - Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (PS4 14217) :platinum:

8 - Eiyuden Chronicles Rising (NA PS4 16288)  :platinum:

9 - Nexomon (NA PS4 14009) :platinum:

Just have to finish up AI.  It isn't really a game I can play with the kid around, so it might take some time to finish.  It is a fantastic game and just as absurd as the first one

• Like 4

On 8/10/2022 at 10:25 PM, Taruta13 said:

0: Unpacking (PS5) (16110)
 1: Persian Nights: Sands of Wonder (8041)
 2: Chrono Cross (15952)
 3: Secret of Mana (7223)
 4: Legend of Mana (13244)
 5: LEGO City Undercover (6005)
 6: Buff Knight Advanced (4516)
 7: Unpacking (PS4) (16287)
 8: Persian Nights 2: Moonlight Veil (11968)
 9: LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (5449) 

So I finally spent four days straight completing LEGO City Undercover. I admit it's a fun game for casual play but oh my Arceus, the city is so dang big you easily miss stuff. I missed one Coffee Break(one of the Construction Suit's challenges, each of McCain's disguise types except for civilian has two challenges in each district and there are tons of races and other things to look out for) and I missed a ton of character tokens. Found out that Grand Canal, while is has only three items, had the final Coffee Break for me to 100% every disguise challenge. The challenges range from chasing down car thieves(which I failed several times because [bleep] the fact that sometimes the game gives the thief a big lead while you run to the helidropped police car, I eventually just used the Instant Vehicles Red Brick to spawn a cycle and even then I kept getting hit by cars or hitting fences giving the thief time to escape and failing the challenge ?) to finding obscure things like cats to rescue. There are 14 challenges in total in each district and 14 districts including the three islands, three bridges and the Grand Canal. And yes, you get a gold brick every time you complete a challenge. The 45 gold bricks for the usual suspects in the 'special assignment' levels(fill the stud meter to max, get all four 'shield piece' minikits and complete the leve) are bread crumbs compared to the challenges... and I missed two free gold bricks in the Police Station.

Even after getting all 450 Gold Bricks, I still missed a ton of character tokens so I had to use HappyThumbGaming's guides to find them and even then they are tricky. Finally, I had to get all the secret shield pieces(five of them, easy to find) and destroy the five hidden Rex Skull Sculptures(I eventually found the last one in Apollo Island).

The game will take you a month to get the platinum in, don't do this game unless you love Grand Theft Auto(Chase can steal cars like in GTA which I find funny).

The good thing is that I didn't fail the mission just before the final special assignment which I had done last time tackled this game - you are timed and if you run out of time, the mission fails. The third part has you fighting Agent Smiths while trying to assemble four shield generators... in under two minutes. :o

I already dread that I have to do LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 which is even longer due to having nine extra levels... :(

I am running Secret of Mana so I can get this done, but I am playing Pokemon to clear my head. I probably won't have much time to game in the future as my shed-shack is done but it's a shell that needs flooring, wall paneling, insulation, and the works and my dad is one of those old-skool farmer boys who refuses to outsource (since it costs a pretty mint to even get the project approved) and this will take us weeks of work to do before it can be liveable. (It's a hotbox right now as we need to install an AC and he won't do it until the stuff I mentioned is done and dusted. So yeah... I will probably be slowing down for the rest of the month. (Not to mention that Patch 6.2 in FFXIV is dropping in five days so I need to do some stuff there - not trophy hunting as my last account has the platinums for both versions of FFXIV, which is 'never again' as the PS4 version is a grind and the PS5 version will never be complete due to it being an MMO. I'm not tainting this account with MMO vibes EVER no matter how cool it is. :()

Sorry for the wall of text, just ranting on how much time it took to platinum LEGO City Undercover. Anyone do this insanity?

12 hours ago, TalesofGaming said:

Status update!

0 - Roll The Cat [PS5/NA] (17360) :platinum:

1 - Call of the Sea [PS5] (12891)

2 - Ape Escape [PS5] (16432)

3 - Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars (14443)

4 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (8864)

5 - Lost Ember (9845) :platinum:

6 - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [PS3] (1806)

7 - Coffee Talk (10267) :platinum:

8 - NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139... (12768) :platinum:

9 - LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 [PS4] (5449) :platinum:

Nice to see someone else plat LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 for their 9 game! I'd love to try Ni No Kuni, but I don't know if I want to stream the PS3 edition now that I have the physical copy of the PS4 remaster.

• Like 3