The Pit Trophies?

Ampki

32 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

They might be. We'll find out today.

Yesterday I had a random encounter with a nurse in The Whitespring Refuge where she said a magazine had been misplaced somewhere in the building and asked me to go and put it back in the magazine rack. All I got was caps as a reward, but have a feeling that may be the favours the game is referring to, if the trophy doesn't pop after doing 10 daily refuge missions. If so, they seem to be random and don't appear every time you visit the area, or indeed appear everyday.

This makes sense. I had one from an “avid collector” who misplaced his collectable football shirt in the dining area. It appeared as a misc quest. These do seem more like favours than the daily quests which you have to do anyway. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

Its the daily tasks, you can get three a day. 

It has to be 10 on one character, which is impossible for a few more hours. We still need one more reset. Its not glitched.

That would make sense I guss we will find out here

Edited by Redninja-222

41 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

You know, I almost started enjoying playing Fallout 76 again.

Played it for an hour yesterday for the DLC, and had a blast.

Playing it again today, and... am reminded on why I don't want to play it any longer than I have to.

Crashed 2 times in 2 hours.

Piece of trash

Really are you playing on PS4 or PS five I play the game on ps5 quite a bit doesn’t crash that often for me I get infinite loading screen more often than Acrash and crash and I think that’s mostly due to my Internet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Can confirm you don't get 'Seeking refuge' from the dailies. I've done all dailies for the last few days and no trophy.

Same here. But I only got one extra mission for collecting a piece of chess yesterday. So it's random? Because I didn't got more missions of this type other days. For example I didn't had one today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Likewise, so I wonder what’s the chances there’s only one per day 1f914.png 

I just did my second of the day. Just seems completely random as this one didn't start when I first entered the Refuge or anything. The one I got earlier today did. Not sure if I was just very lucky or if they appear at certain points or times. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

I just did my second of the day. Just seems completely random as this one didn't start when I first entered the Refuge or anything. The one I got earlier today did. Not sure if I was just very lucky or if they appear at certain points or times. 

You just have to walk around the refuge for a bit until a misc quest appears.

My guess is that is 1 per day.

• Like 1

Compared to the BS that we had to do for the Reputation quests? I'm more than happy to log in for 5 minutes each day for 10 days.

As for the DLC, I do NOT like the trogs.

I played the Pitt DLC in Fallout 3 when I was pretty young and I used to have nightmares about those things. (Didn't help that they looked like the monsters of the movie "The Descent" that also gave me nightmares as a small child. :P )

Too many bad memories coming back with those monsters.
Thank god I'm already done with the DLC itself.

Killing them was a bit more challenging than I thought it would be (Stealth Rifleman build), especially those devour/boss ones.

Just the daily ones left now.

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

From my understanding, you'll be able to complete one per day. It'll randomly show up as a misc quest while inside the whitesprings.

Can the Misc quests turn into real quests? I currently only have Place your own CAMP (even tho it's already placed lol). I think I ignored one of these as I didn't think they needed to be done.

Edit: Okay you actually need to walk around the Refugee before they pop up. Guess I was lucky the first time and they were at the beginning of the building.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

On 14/09/2022 at 10:34 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

Me and a friend got recked in Union dues. Just kept spawning to get a few hits off then dies. Repeated that till we killed the bosses lol. I hope the other mission is better tomorrow.

Are trogs only available in those missions?

Same with me and my mate - they were tough! - Came back to the game for the first time since the last dlc trophies and suddenly seems dead hard lol. At level 123 and the level 100 ones took ages to get down. Might have to work out getting better kit before heading into the pitt again. Seem to remember using legendary mods is the way forward from the Rusty Pick.

10 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

I might re-install this after AC Valhalla is finally done. HDD storage is a premium and you can't afford to have too many live service-ish games installed at once.

Everytime I uninstall that game they add more content and trophies! Great value for money but jesus is that a long game!

28 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Can someone explain how I trigger the miscellaneous quests to show up? And how I identify if they count towards this? Are these main misc. or side misc.? Thanks in advance.

(For simplicity, don't have any quests tracked.) Enter the white spring's responders area and run around until you hear someone talking some nonsense, like about comics, photos, chess, etc. At this point there should be a tracked misc quests on screen saying to approach someone. Spin around to find the indicator of where that NPC is and go get whatever they want. After returning to them you'll be rewarded with some caps and xp. There is no quest completion screen like normal quests, nor any tracker for how many you've done (actually I've not checked if they show under completed quests, I guess not because they don't have names), so hopefully these are the favors and the tracking isn't bugged.

• Like 2