Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

here's 1 more for orange meaning my score is 2:1

L9c4de4.png

would have completed quicker but been unwell last few days so lucky me 

so ya will prob try and do at least 1 more before events over.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Off topic removed, please leave the drama out of this thread.
  • Like 2

Well, since I was told that there's some orange somewhere on Wreckfest image, I'm here to claim it as my 2nd Orange platinum...

L3a7268.png1847288569f11-screenshotUrl.jpg

(No, that wasn't my planned screenshot, but the load speed on PS5 kind of ruined it, since I wanted the loadscreen as the plat image.. but whatever).

Next up, LBP3, I guess.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 3

On 11/14/2022 at 5:55 PM, s68sc said:

La30bb9.png

This is Yellow or a shade of orange?

This would be a yellow to me. Won't count for orange.

---

Other than that, all scores have been updated as of this post.

I was also able to get my second orange game with Flower so I'm pretty happy with that. The thumbnail embeds really poorly unfortunately but it's definitely got the orange lol. I'm trying to play everything I can get my hands on for this event without actually buying new games for it so the selection is limited but I'm gonna try and get at least one more game in before the end. Hopefully I have enough time. Thanks to all who have participated. Just a heads up that there is about two weeks of the event left, so plan accordingly if you have any games you want to finish.

L984ddc.png

• Like 4

Update on my completions:

2 more oranges:

The Sims 4  - orange on her top

L48c1f5.png

Overcooked 2  - the number 2

L3fd369.png

2 more pinks (I hope):

Chicory: A Colorful Tale - the flowers and shadow of the bench

Lc33489.png

Wheel of Fortune  - the segments in the wheel. I wasn't 100% sure if this would count or not so understand if challenged, the segments in the lower half, that are lighter, look pinky to me. 

L1f5bda.png

If all are accepted, that would bring my total to 2 orange, 3 pink.

• Like 4

Hello again, I've just played and completed a new game that I absolutely adore: Escape Academy (PS5) ,which you may be able to guess is an "Escape the Room" game which I've had my eye on. Fortunately, I guess that I'd love it was 100% right, especially when I was playing with my brother. I managed to have just the right level of difficulty for us that we felt smart for solving, while not putting a brick wall in our way as well.

Lb5f25f.png

In all honesty I wasn't sure this could count as pink, but I checked the colour of the big key, and it was #ffc4b2, which looks like a "skin colour" type pink.

(I really should have done this all in one group... but I suppose bumping the thread isn't exactly a bad thing.)

• Like 2