Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I found the solution to the "HIDE" button I tested several times and worked here!

1 - Profile> 3 DOTS (...)

2 - Change Privacy Settings

3 - Enter your password and OK

4 - Sharing Your Experience

5 - Hidden Games

6 - HIDE BUTTON going this method works

This did not work for me. Quick question, after I go to hidden games, the ones that are hidden aren't actually showing up as hidden. Do I hide them again and then Unhide them?

Edited by gnova

This did not work for me. Quick question, after I go to hidden games, the ones that are hidden aren't actually showing up as hidden. Do I hide them again and then Unhide them?

I tried doing that. Even checking the box to hide them, earning trophies, then unchecking the box and earning more trophies. Made no difference. The game still registers as hidden.

The method worked for me. At first I thought that it didn't because the game was still not showing up, thing is that I also had to check on the "hidden ps3 games" section and there it was, that dreadful checked box.

Well; tldr:

Have a look on both "PS4 and PS3" hidden games options and check if the game you want to unhide is in both of those.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still think you should be given the choice to have your trophies show up on PSNPROFILES even when you have your privacy settings set to 'max'. I just earned six trophies for Uncharted 4 and no matter what I do here on this website they do not show up, but they show up fine on my own profile on my PS4.

I had to change privacy settings because a certain user here is asking me to game share with him whom I do not know in person and this means deactivating my PS4 as primary. I will be changing the privacy settings back to how they were beforehand and see if that makes a difference.

I still think you should be given the choice to have your trophies show up on PSNPROFILES even when you have your privacy settings set to 'max'. I just earned six trophies for Uncharted 4 and no matter what I do here on this website they do not show up, but they show up fine on my own profile on my PS4.

If it's set to private then no one but you can see them. If you look at them from another user on your ps4 then you won't be able to see the trophies. There's no way to give a choice to scan them because it is literally impossible for anyone but you (or your friend list if you have it set to friends only) to see them.

I am still having this problem, I have followed all the steps and tried 3 times...PSNProfiles has updated my new trophies, but still no trophies from previously hidden games, now definitely NOT ticked in 'Hidden Games' section of Privacy Settings...any help possible??

EDIT - JUST UNCHECKED BOXES IN PS3 SECTION, JUST HAVE TO WAIT TIL TOMORROW TO SEE IF IT WORKS...

Edited by HardKore_Savage

I am still having this problem, I have followed all the steps and tried 3 times...PSNProfiles has updated my new trophies, but still no trophies from previously hidden games, now definitely NOT ticked in 'Hidden Games' section of Privacy Settings...any help possible??

EDIT - JUST UNCHECKED BOXES IN PS3 SECTION, JUST HAVE TO WAIT TIL TOMORROW TO SEE IF IT WORKS...

Hopefully it will work out for you, I hope you're not getting affected by the bug on PSN noted at the top of the first page!

• Like 2

Still not working for me and all of the games are unchecked for PS4 and PS3. Anyone else?

You are definitely not alone. Please help keep the Sony support thread alive (linked below):

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Previously-Hidden-Trophies-Not-Visible-After-Unhiding-Them/td-p/45924200/page/14

I've been bumping it every few days to try and help too. I don't really know what to do anymore though. It's never going to be actually fixed for the rest of us at this rate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went ahead and removed the note at the top of the front page about the recent hidden trophies bug on PSN, here's what was posted there in case it ever needs to be referred to in the future.

- - -

ISSUE FULLY FIXED (DECEMBER 14): People are reporting that if they still had lingering issues past November 2, they they are fixed now. This information box will stay here for a few more weeks and then be deleted if the problem is fully solved. Excellent work getting together and making the problem known to Sony so they could fix it! 

ISSUE SOMEWHAT FIXED (NOVEMBER 2): It appears as the issue explained below is now fixed (though some people say they are still having the issue lingering for a game or two) - You can now see trophies that were previously not showing up on your list to friends or public sources even though they weren't marked as private. You may need to earn a new trophy in any game on any console to have those games show up on PSNProfiles. People are reporting that if they try to unhide an individual game list on PSN now that the confirm button isn't working, a possible workaround is accessing your privacy settings from the miscellanous button (...) on your profile on PS4, as detailed here.

INITIAL BUG NOTES (AUG 2016)PSN itself appears to be having issues when it comes to displaying random games on public profiles recently. This causes random games on your list to not be shown on your profile on this site or even on PSN itself when viewing your profile from a different PSN account or through a public source like this website or PlayStation's website even though the game(s) are not hidden in your privacy settings. This is a problem on Sony's end and they have stated they believe they've found the issue and are working on a solution to the problem. People are reporting the affected games are ones that they have manually hidden in the past. Even though this is currently an issue, you'll still want to check your privacy settings first using the steps below just in caseThis is an image breakdown of the exact problem and how it affects a profile with the Overwatch game.

If you're being affected by the issue above and would like to help out, please report this issue to Sony by visiting this thread on the official PlayStation Forums and tell them when you try to view a specific game of yours from a different PSN account on the PlayStation, that you can't see it, even though it isn't hidden in your privacy settings. Tell them the name of the game(s) on your profile that are affected and say this issue started for you around the beginning of August (Try not to mention third party websites like PSNProfiles and other trophy websites too much to make it clear to them it's a PSN-specific issue). The more reports they get about this, the more they will understand it and the sooner they will fix it! Be certain to verify this particular issue is in fact what is affecting you before you report it to Sony, don't send them false reports! You could verify this is your issue by checking all individual games affected in your privacy settings (see below), then if that isn't the issue, ask a friend on PSN to compare trophies with you on PSN and see if the specific game(s) aren't showing for them.