Kevin Conroy, Batman v.a., dies at 66

LastMinuteSavior

Another great childhood icon, gone. It’s so sad to hear him lose his battle to cancer at 66. Kevin Conroy is what makes Batman, both as an animated character and popular in video games, one of the most beloved heroes of our time. It was only yesterday that he voiced Batman in Multiversus alongside the Batman Arkham games and Injustice 1 & 2. R.I.P. ?. I will dedicate the Multiversus trophy guide in his memory.

One memorable moment I best know him by was the end of Arkham City:

Batman: “Every decision you’ve ever made ends with death and misery. People die. I stop you. You’ll just break out and do it again”.

Joker: Think of it as a running GAG! *stabs Batman, causing him to drop the cure* NOOOO! *panics as he tries to scoop up what’s left of the cure* Are you happy now?

Batman: Do you wanna know something funny? Even after everything you’ve done… I would’ve saved you.

Joker: *laughs while slowly dying and coughing* That actually is, pretty funny *dies*.

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123
  • Like 4

This is pretty sad to hear since I loved Batman TAS and the works he did afterward. I always thought to myself that if I could ever change my voice it would be to his. And since others are sharing their favorite Batman scenes this one is probably my favorite one.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Really showing how much you admired him by using his death as an opportunity go on a tangent about people you don't like for the 1000th time.

Which I did. Loved his work as a performer, and to a lesser extent his generation of performers. I cannot say the same for today’s generation.

He was the ideal Batman, and he was a guy I looked up to as a kid like most of us commenting.

Didn't see it noted here yet, but DC has made the last DC Pride collection free as it contains "Finding Batman" by Conroy

You'll need to use the completely shit DC Infinity app, though, unless you're ok reading from a browser.

8 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Why are my childhood favorites and people I looked up to all dying?

It's a true marker of getting older. All the favorites you grew up with start to die off.

Sun rise, sun set.

• Like 2