Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

2 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Hmmm, I don’t think so, cause I can’t tell where that document got its ratings from or if they were just made by the document author. What game are you wanting to use the rating on it from? Maybe I can track down something. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Transformers Devastation

1 hour ago, Finch_III said:

Transformers: Devastation is a 6/10 on Metagame.Guide

It's also on PSNProfiles at 7/10. (Which I'm assuming you knew about?)

Edit: It's also available on Playstationtrophies forums for 8/10.

Did you need a different score?

@Yuber6969 Yeah I'm not sure where he got that 4/10 rating for Transformers Devastation. Lowest I can find is a 6. I'd say you could use it as a 6, 7, or 8, but not a 4 sorry man 😕 If you find a different guide that says 4 let me know. I'll keep looking too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Yuber6969 Yeah I'm not sure where he got that 4/10 rating for Transformers Devastation. Lowest I can find is a 6. I'd say you could use it as a 6, 7, or 8, but not a 4 sorry man 😕 If you find a different guide that says 4 let me know. I'll keep looking too.

@Yuber6969 This might suffice Transformers: Devastation ~ Trophy Guide & Road Map - Transformers: Devastation - PlayStationTrophies.org

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

@LancashireLad87 @Yuber6969 Check it out lol Good find! Yes that works, even if it's not the primary guide it was at one point a stickied guide so Transformers: Devastation can count as a 4/10

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Fair play for finding a guide that qualifies, but check out the second last post in that thread... 

Haha, nice find, yeah, I knew something had to be up. But that's really on playstationtrophies.org cause there's a mod post on there saying it was stickied at one point and I'm surprised they'd sticky a guide from a person that didn't earn the platinum. Either way I think it's ok to count it. It's definitely an edge case, I just didn't wanna open up ratings to include random online excel documents claiming xyz difficulty. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Thedah Congratulations on Bronze tier on your second list! Let me know if this second list has earned any badges. Edit: I see 3 Tekkens so I know that's another Series Master badge, but I'll wait and see if you post more before I update.

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Thedah Congratulations on Bronze tier on your second list! Let me know if this second list has earned any badges. Edit: I see 3 Tekkens so I know that's another Series Master badge, but I'll wait and see if you post more before I update.

Looks like only Fresh Starter and Series Master. I will edit my previous post.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kramers001 said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/335187-estimated-platinum-difficulty-and-time-to-platinum/

Can I use the voting on here to put Armored Core VI on the 6/10 difficulty, since the median is 6.66?

Sorry, that poll can't be used because polls have to have at least 10 votes. Let me look around and see if I can find Armored Core VI as a 6/10 somewhere.

17 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Sorry, that poll can't be used because polls have to have at least 10 votes. Let me look around and see if I can find Armored Core VI as a 6/10 somewhere.

Thanks. Otherwise someone else I know is making a 6/10 guide for Armored Core VI on PsnProfiles, hopefully it'll be up before the end of the year.

• Like 2