Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

@Rebourne07 I heard the servers for Windjammers are down (again). I had planned to possibly use it as my 9 for next year based on PlatPrices. I already have the online trophies.

If the servers stay down, PlatPrices will change the 9/10 to "has impossible trophies." So I'll ask now while the 9/10 rating is still visible: can I use this for my 9 next year?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

@Rebourne07 I heard the servers for Windjammers are down (again). I had planned to possibly use it as my 9 for next year based on PlatPrices. I already have the online trophies.

If the servers stay down, PlatPrices will change the 9/10 to "has impossible trophies." So I'll ask now while the 9/10 rating is still visible: can I use this for my 9 next year?

Yeah man np, once a game has a rating its that for life imo. I see its a 9 so it'll be a 9 next year even if it changes :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rhyze said:

hello, how i can find my own comment here?

I always look in my Profile under forum. There you see all the posts you did. Depending on how much you write in the forum it can come in handy to find the last post in a Thread 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@VersusCA DUDE! That's crazy impressive that 1) you finished the challenge without even being aware of it lol and 2) your badge count, difficulty and variety is that of someone that really went out of their way to get the badges. The fact you did all this naturally is nuts lol Good job!

• Like 2