Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

4 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

For the original MC, they did get rid of the jealousy system in P3P though. So while they still force you into relationships, social links can't get reversed because you're dating more than one girl.

Nice to know. I recall I did reverse Fuuka's Social Link because the guide told you to refuse her invite and I had to make up with her. It was painful as Fuuka is my favorite Persona 5 girl. :D

Someone said you can just get all of the trophies except for the Pair of Wild Cards trophy on one playthrough and then do the opposite gender and get the bad Nyx ending and it'll pop the trophy so I might do that when I decide to get started - have the FemMC be my 100% playthrough and then just sleep through the regular MC playthrough as I did my dues back in 2005 when the original game came out. xD

9 minutes ago, Vivamp said:

Perhaps someone could suggest me a game for my recommended box please? I'd like it if it's some sort of unique hidden gem if possible 1f60b.png

I have 3 suggestions for you. First is God of War 2018. Not a hidden gem but as you have it at 0% I'm guessing you haven't played it. 

2nd I'd suggest Stories: Path of destinies if you claimed it on PS Plus back in the day. Easily the best Indie game I've played and though it's multiple playthroughs the story and ending changes every time and they're quick playthroughs 

3rd is Apotheon. Another really good indie game that I enjoyed and a hidden gem 

Hope this helps ? 

MatYaL0.jpg

Spoiler

B1 = Has Snacks ( Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX) The goal is a burger and you can choose what snack it is. 

B2 = Featuring a romance or romance options

B3 = Released the year you joined PSNP 

B4 = Retro Re-release (Originally w/o trophies) 

B5 = Strategy, Simulation or Management 

I1 = Ultra Rare Platinum 

I2 = Sci-Fi or Fantasy Theme 

I3 = Starts with the first letter of your PSNID 

I4 = HYPE! 

I5 = Has no platinum trophy

N1 = Frightening/Horror (Metro Exodus) 

N2 = With minigames in it 

N3 = Player's choice

N4 = Recommended by a psnp member (Mortal Kombat X) 

N5 = Play as an antihero or bad guy

G1 = That you can beat in one sitting (Cat Quest)

G2 = Favourite Genre 

G3 = With a female protagonist (inFamous First Light) 

G4 = Redeemed from PS Plus 

G5 = With gorgeous vistas (Immortals Fenyx Rising)

O1 = In a series new to you

O2 = Developed in a foreign country 

O3 = Originally released in 2023 

O4 = Non-Violent 

O5 = One word title

Done the story of Metro Exodus. Didn't like the game one bit really and still need 2 full playthroughs to get the plat which is a bit of a drag but at least I got horror/frightening on the board which I thought would have been a hassle anyway as it's not a genre for me and thought maybe a fps would have helped and I was wrong 

• Like 3

Third game completed:

bingo.png

ReadySet Heroes: I managed to complete Tower Crawl which is the game "Story Mode", in where I have to complete 30 random floors without dying three times. I almost managed to do it without losing one life, but by the end of the Tower, there was one room where I didn't really understand what I was supposed to do and lost two lives because of it.

Overall, I would say the game is average/mediocre. It is fun and lightweight to play with other people as well. It is a shame that the game is a bit unbearable in local coop, because the screens because so small some details are not really noticeable. It goes into the "Has no Humans", because well, no Humans.

Current Status 

Has No Humans: ReadySet Heroes

Metroidvania or Rogue-Like: Hades

No Jump Button: Children of Morta

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Vivamp said:

Perhaps someone could suggest me a game for my recommended box please? I'd like it if it's some sort of unique hidden gem if possible ?

Also, @Squirlruler could I get put in the Bingo, Baby! Box please?? Not near pc atm so don't have the pic but it's on previous post for viewing (page 8)

I'm not that active during weekends, but you are added now! Congrats! Our first one!

If anyone else is missing from the list, ping me.

image.png

B1: That "Everyone" But You Has Played: Hades

B2: Historical Fiction or Mythology: Assassin's Creed II

B3: With Online Features: Lollipop Chainsaw

B4: For Another PSNP Event:

B5: Based on a Non-Gaming IP: The Walking Dead: The Final Season

I1: Originally Released in 2023:

I2: Banned/Censored in a County: Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni • JP

I3: No Jump Button: Monster Monpiece • JP

I4: Non-Violent:Gris

I5: Last Game You Acquired:

N1: Cult Favorite:

N2: Released in your Birth Month:

N3: Player's Choice:

N4: Underplayed (Owned by <1000 Players): Mahjong Gold

N5: That You've been Meaning to get to: Dark Souls

G1: In-game Weather Effects:

G2: HYPE!: Nier Replicant

G3: Released the Year you Joined PSNP:

G4: With Minigames in it:

G5: With Gorgeous Vistas:

O1: DLC Pack or StandAlone DLC: Some Minecraft Dungeons Pack

O2: Platform ExclusiveL

O3: That you Started by Didn't Finish:

O4: Releasing your Inner Weeb:

O5: Anthropomorphized Animals: Biomutant

Monster Monpiece • JP : I wasn't sure where I was going to put this game, but No Jump Button works for it, so here we are. Really enjoyed this game again, I played the english one already. If you want to play the JP version, I will gladly boost with you, since there are rare cards you can get only from online card packs and I am very excited to be disappointed by not getting any of them when I open the packs hahaha.

• Like 3

On 30/01/2023 at 0:42 AM, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I have 3 suggestions for you. First is God of War 2018. Not a hidden gem but as you have it at 0% I'm guessing you haven't played it. 

2nd I'd suggest Stories: Path of destinies if you claimed it on PS Plus back in the day. Easily the best Indie game I've played and though it's multiple playthroughs the story and ending changes every time and they're quick playthroughs 

3rd is Apotheon. Another really good indie game that I enjoyed and a hidden gem 

Hope this helps ? 

Had God of War on my backlog since it came out but just can't seem to get myself wanting to start it, Played a fair bit of Apotheon, and it was really good from what I remember, think i just got side-tracked, but Stories I'll definitely give a go, thanks for the recommendations! 

9 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

I'm not that active during weekends, but you are added now! Congrats! Our first one!

Amazing thanks for updating! ? loving the event, giving me plenty of previously waning motivation to get some hunting done

Hi All,

I'd like to join, if it's not too late. This is the perfect event for someone like me who always has trouble with choosing from the hundreds of games in his backlog. Some interesting ones where  I have trouble thinking about a candidate right away but I have all year :) 

I'm currently halfway through The Witcher 3 PS5, I think that's a solid choice for "That Takes Forever to Beat".

Sa3u3zh.jpg

• Like 2

nfxb3wy.png
Free-to-play game out the way, struggled to settle on a game as none that I hadn't already completed really appealed to me personally but this one didn't look too long to complete so here we are, thought I'd set out the games I plan on going after too ?
Gonna self-impose an interpretation of "last game acquired" to be literally the last game I got when all other boxes are filled, making it truly the last one acquired when/if I complete the event

B1:  OMNO ☑️
B2: Doki-Doki Literature Club
B3: Disney Dreamlight Valley
B4: DayZ
B5: Stories: The Path Of Destinies
I1: Need For Speed: Unbound

I2: One Piece: Odyssey
I3: Blizzard Arcade Collection
I4: Saints Row (2022)

I5: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
N1: Ape Escape
N2:  Opus Castle 
☑️
N3: Final Fantasy IX
N4: Dreams

N5: The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

G1: Gabbuchi ☑️

G2: Goat Simulator 3 ☑️

G3: Pinball Heroes ☑️

G4: Inside ☑️

G5: The Sexy Brutale ☑️
O1:

O2: Katamari Forever

O3: Lego Bricktales

O4: Puzzletronics: Digital Infinite ☑️

O5: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

• Like 4

First update for 2023 with all the progress I made in January.

O2: That you Started, but didn’t finish: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

First started in 2017 and completed the first chapter and got distracted by other games and didn’t come back to it until 2022 where it was going to be my centre square for 2022 bingo bonanza, but yet again got distracted.  Finally finished it I’m not shore why I kept falling off it but, turned out to be fantastic game not sure if its better than lost legacy though.

O4: One Word Title: Afterparty

Afterparty was pretty fun trying to out drink satan to win your way out of hell whilst navigating hell to helping demons to build some allies. I definitely preferred Oxen free though.

G4: Banned/Censored in a Country: Wolfenstein: New Order

Wolfenstein the new order was censored in Germany removing certain symbols and renaming the enemy to the regime.  I was surprised by the quality of the game play and the fact there was a somewhat of a story because I hadn’t play a Wolfenstein game since the first one on a windows 95 PC.

B4: Metroidvania or Rogue-like: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Jedi Fallen Order incorporates the metroidvania elements as you develop new force ability or BD-1 gets a new gadget forcing you to back track to get to new parts of the map that were unavailable previously.  I wasn’t shore if I was going to like this one but, in the end the game play was enjoyable and the maps interesting the story though was a little lacklustre and kind of forgettable.

fsCBLVQ.jpeg

• Like 4

On 1/31/2023 at 0:44 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

A cool little puzzle / crazy-golf game in terms of gameplay, but with a strange, weirdly sombre edge to it, told via a the setting - Earth, post-ecological calamity, which is now a destroyed wasteland, only visited by members of the uber-wealthy elite, who escaped Earth for "Tesla City" on Mars, who visit in order to play golf in the ashes of the society they ruined.

The game itself is fun - but the highlight here is the soundtrack - the whole game is played with "Radio Nostalgia" playing in the background, playing some great music, and listening to really well produced and quite well written and acted "tales of the Apocalypse" or memories of the time leading up to the ecological disaster on Earth. It's really dark, occasionally funny, but often chilling and sad - worth listening to the album soundtrack (available on Spotify) even if you're not going to play the game itself!

I've had Golf Club Wasteland on my backlog for a while, and now I have to move it up on my priorities list. Sounds great!

• Like 1