Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

b24d.png

On 2/23/2023 at 1:09 AM, Taruta13 said:

B1: Robots or Aliens (LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga [PS4])

B2: Adventure (LEGO Bricktales [PS4])

I1: No jump button (Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce)

I2: With a # or punctuation in the title (Queen's Quest 3: End of Dawn)

N1: With a female protagonist (Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily)

N3: Player's Choice (LEGO MARVEL's Avengers [PS4])

N4: Made by an indepedent company (Knightin'+ [PS4])

G1: With an isometric view (Lara Croft GO)

G3: Crafting mechanics (LEGO The Hobbit [PS4])

G4: Has no humans (Chicory: A Colorful Tale [PS4])

G5: With minigames in it (LEGO MARVEL Superheroes 2)

O1: You think you will dislike (LEGO MARVEL Superheroes)

O2: That you've been meaning to get into (SaGa Frontier Remastered)

O3: Non-violent (TOEM)

O4: Metroidvania or Roguelike (Shantae and the Seven Sirens [PS5])

So I finally got my 120th platinum from a remade classic. SaGa games are not for everyone due to the fact that you grind out stats instead of levels, and there is level scaling in a way, but I eventually took the whole thing in stride and after a couple of weeks I got this knocked out. I meant to get into this sooner but having to push the limits again was frustrating. I forgot how powerful the ultimate boss becomes and I had to reset several times. Luckily I was able to quicksave just before the boss. I then had to get one more character(one more mech) and thank goodness it was done!

It's a nice game with a lot of narrative but it requires a lot of guides to avoid missing stuff. The New Game+ feature and the ability to quick save before boss fights was very helpful. I recommend it to anyone who wants something a bit more interesting.

• Like 4

Finished The Language of Love for the "Banned/Censored in a Country" category.

XOZVP7k.png

Spoiler

Gensou SkyDrift (Underplayed)

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Anthropomorphized Animals) - Every character in this game is an anthropomorphized animal.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (That You Meant to Play Last Year) - Self-explanatory.

Smoots Summer Games (That You Can Beat in One Sitting) - The story equivalent can be finished in about an hour. The plat can also be finished in one sitting if you have the skill for it (which I didn't).

Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul (Historical Fiction or Mythology) - The story takes place in the 19th century.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (With Gorgeous Vistas) - The game has some vistas.

The Language of Love (Banned/Censored in a country) - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/85087-list-of-censored-games-ps5-ps4-vita/

Edited by Yuber6969
Formatting
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Finished The Language of Love for the "Banned/Censored in a Country" category.

I looked into this through this forum's thread on censored games and learned that this game was censored... did it have a sex scene in it that had to be removed? I know there is a trophy showing a rubber ducky in a bath saying "You stepped in on Kyoko", so I am assuming that there is a scene where the main character accidentally walks in on Kyoko while she's bathing and they show her breasts or something so that was probably why it was censored, but I'm curious. (Not to the point where I am going to replay that game without skipping because I don't care about visual novels.)

35 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

I looked into this through this forum's thread on censored games and learned that this game was censored... did it have a sex scene in it that had to be removed? I know there is a trophy showing a rubber ducky in a bath saying "You stepped in on Kyoko", so I am assuming that there is a scene where the main character accidentally walks in on Kyoko while she's bathing and they show her breasts or something so that was probably why it was censored, but I'm curious. (Not to the point where I am going to replay that game without skipping because I don't care about visual novels.)

I didn't look into what was removed, but that would be my guess too.

Updating my card with "The Quarry".

JTJNc2Y.jpg

B-3: With an isometric view: Graveyard Keeper;

I-2: Anthropomorphized animals: Chicken Police;

I-4: Banned/Censored in a country: The Callisto Protocol was banned in Japan;

N-4: Featuring a Romance or Romance options: The Quarry has several teen romances;

G-2: With mystery or detective themes: Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek;

G-4: With player choices or multiple endings: Life is Strange;

G-5: Metroidvania or Rogue-like: Axiom Verge 2;

O-3: That you can beat in one sitting: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter took me 3 hours and 20 min;

O-4: Non-human sidekick: In Lost in Random we have the adorable Dicey to help us;

• Like 4