Attack on Completion 2023

I have a ps5 question I was hoping someone on here might be able to clarify for me.  So I recently got one, haven't played any games on it yet, but I wanted to go back and play No Man's Sky on ps5 since it got a free ps5 upgrade.  I just don't want any auto-pop trophies.  So as long as I don't bring over any saves from ps4 they should auto-pop correct?

1 hour ago, Spinacheq said:

I have a ps5 question I was hoping someone on here might be able to clarify for me.  So I recently got one, haven't played any games on it yet, but I wanted to go back and play No Man's Sky on ps5 since it got a free ps5 upgrade.  I just don't want any auto-pop trophies.  So as long as I don't bring over any saves from ps4 they should auto-pop correct?

Per this thread that sounds right. If you start off a fresh save, you should be able to avoid auto pops.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 1:29 AM, zalcarezio said:

a small update i have played persona 5 original and its good progress i made with the game i unlocked strenght confidant and the confidant strenght is now lvl 2 i am already in second palace so i hope i can get persona 5 original done within the next few days i use fastforward my plans this week start with horizon zero dawn complete edition continue with persona 5 oroginal and kingdom hearts melody of memory 

Again? lol. Did you not say you were quitting for the second time?

2 minutes ago, Redblaziken8 said:

Forgot to update last week, but I've been making some steady progress on my completion percentage anyway. Been mostly playing Borderlands 2 couch co-op with my other half. It's a series I've been meaning to get into for ages, and it was sitting at 1% for a good while on my profile so it's nice to finally play the series! I ended up buying the first Borderlands as well for us to play at some point. 

Borderlands rulez! One of the greatest game series of all time, the humor and the sick guns! I did B3 together with my oldest...great fun! Which character did you pick?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Borderlands rulez! One of the greatest game series of all time, the humor and the sick guns! I did B3 together with my oldest...great fun! Which character did you pick?

I chose Salvador, love the Gunzerking ability :D other half picked Krieg. I'm definitely playing all of the games now, super late to the party ?. And yeah I love the dumb humour!

Edited by Redblaziken8
  • Like 1