Attack on Completion 2023

1 minute ago, Harlequin-Girl said:

Week 8 update:

Starting percentage: 63.30%

Last week's percentage: 64.79%

Current percentage: 64.74% (-0.05)

Like a Dragon: Ishin! 0% --> 44%

Boooo, my first negative week. Worth it, though. ;)

Been taking my time with Ishin!, still got a few chapters to go before I finish the story. The plat seems a long, long way off (the seal grind looks... daunting), but I should be able to make some good progress towards it this week.

I only ever played Like a Dragon, I know Ishin is a spin-off but would you recommend it without having played the mainline series?

i have almost beaten lego the hobbit but i got the feeling it takes ages to complete i got almost 100% game completion at 79.2 gamecompletion i am now almost everything is done it have bought some other games with the mega march sale persona 3 and persona 4 and yakuza kiwami 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2023 at 4:11 AM, zalcarezio said:

i have almost beaten lego the hobbit but i got the feeling it takes ages to complete i got almost 100% game completion at 79.2 gamecompletion i am now almost everything is done it have bought some other games with the mega march sale persona 3 and persona 4 and yakuza kiwami 

Keep at it. LEGO games are notorious for having tons of collectibles. Speaking of which, I should get started on my own LEGO game(LEGO DC Super Villains). xD

4 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Keep at it. LEGO games are notorious for having tons of collectibles. Speaking of which, I should get started on my own LEGO game(LEGO DC Super Villains). xD

its getting better now almost 100% game completion around 85% game completion i understand now what trophie hunting is its really fun i explore now everything in a game that i not did before its really enjoyable i have unlocked ×10 studs from lego the hobbit 

Great job @zalcarezio! Once you get the 10x Stud Multiplier, getting those billions of studs for that trophy is not hard at all. I just popped Attract Studs and x10 and ran in and out of the smithy to respawn the purple studs near the entrance(one is on a bridge overhead, one is in a hut blocked by misty blocks which usually require the One Ring to break, Attract Studs will pull them both to you ^_^) and just rake in the cash! :D

On 3/4/2023 at 7:23 AM, Shadowlord87 said:

Thought I'd mop up the remaining Wolfenstein games next, starting with Cyberpilot.

Gott gebe dir Kraft, you're pretty much gonna need strength if you intend to do the entire Wolf series as there are a few Mein Leibens lurking around the corner ready to rip your brains out. xD

2 minutes ago, Gumby114 said:

Hogwarts Legacy

This game has taken up all of my time and it's the one game I have been exclusively playing since release. Its already been said by a million people, but boy is this game good. I have really focused on getting all the collectables when I can and have slowly started clearing sections of the map. Story is great. I like the little "relationship" quests. 

Certainly getting a lot of this praise, pretty glad my initial plan to platinum Kingdom Hearts while visiting Disneyworld fell flat due to the CEO change-up as now I booked a ticket to Universal Orlando and will be spending the park time in their Harry Potter parks, I have a friend who is also enjoying it. Can't wait to get my house sorted. :D

• Like 2