Post your first trophy of 2023

snakebit10

12L247e98.png

Paint Job (Bronze)

Repainted any vehicle with a custom color.

Toybox Turbos (PS3)

7YnZd2p.png

Thought I'd start my 2023 trophy hunting with this fun racing game I bought ages ago. Until today, it used to be the single least-updated game on my list, showing up at the very bottom, right under my Sly 1 Platinum. From 2017. I just never touched the single-player campaign here. I always just played it in local multiplayer with my dad and sister. So I rung in the new year with the oldest thing on my list. It also spat a bunch of trophies out at me for doing easy, early-game tasks. I got 7 of them in roughly 15 or so minutes for stuff like changing my paint job, buying any vehicle, or getting three stars in a specific event type for the first time. I know the guide says this is a short and easy trophy list, but I wasn't expecting to get so many trophies so close to each other. This is gonna be the first non-Platinum game I complete since I did PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX back in 2018.

The car I made was a white and blue London cab, in case you're curious.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1

The Shadow of Sancre Tor and a few other campaign trophies from The Elder Scrolls Online. 

I want to get to under 700 unearned trophies before starting anything new and TESO is by far my biggest offender in regards to unearned trophies. I spent the last few days getting stuck into it and good God, there is a staggering amount to do in this game. It's a little overwhelming. o_O

Hopefully I can make a solid dent in its trophy list over this year.

• Like 3

L653f2d.png
44L50e54a.png

il Principe (Silver)

100% synchronization in all ACB and Da Vinci Disappearance missions.

First trophy in 2023 earned me the platinum. Thank goodness it’s part of The Ezio Collection, so no MP trophies. A couple missions were pretty frustrating, but the “outfit change” trick was a time-saver whenever I made a clumsy mistake lol. Happy New Year! 

• Like 4

FlgXtHEXoAEnr3M?format=jpg&name=small

Cult of the Lamb:bronze: Deal with the Devil.  

Not the game I intended to kick-off 2023 with, but I've been watching my other half play it the past couple of days and it looked like great fun. After sinking 5hrs into the game this evening I already know I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. :D 

Edited by Vrisnem
  • Like 2

i was waiting to pop the god of war ragnarok platinum in time for 2023 and i did just that. the trophy i achieved to get it is spoliery so i'll just include the platinum.    1L7d1723.png 

Collect all Trophies  
  • Like 3