Live A Live coming to PlayStation

Abby_TheLastofUs

this was something i wasn't expecting but i'm excited for it.

i remember when i was young (probably 5 or 6) when i watched a guy play though this on youtube, i also remember Whoisthisgit's video on the bad ending for this game. i should go back and rewacth them.

will buy this when i get the opportunity to (I don't pre order)

Awesome game, and assuming there aren't any super weird trophies it should be a breezy plat as well. My 100% save file on Switch is only around 30 hours.

Assuming it's digital only though I'll probably wait for a sale. I loved the game but I don't think it's all that replayable, at least for my taste. It's not really your standard RPG, the bulk of the game is pretty on rails as each individual character story is based around some sort of gimmick. It's the kind of game that would be more fun to replay way in the future when I've forgotten most of it lol.

Fully expected it to not get ported over so a nice surprise. Its run on the Switch I'm sure will help it do a bit better than it would have done if it came straight to the platform.

I expect it'll have some interesting trophies.

3 hours ago, majob said:

Is it coming to Xbox too or are we going to be hearing their whining about that one as well?

Sony was so focused on locking Xbox out of this heavy hitter that they accidentally made it a Nintendo timed exclusive in the process.

As far as I've seen Xbox has halted the Gamepass money they were sending Square and are now sending it to Sega instead, hence these games not coming to that platform. Xbox fans have really been hating on Square for not doing unprofitable free ports for Xbox, which Square likely could shut it down easily enough if they ever broke down sales by platform of the few games they do put on Xbox. If these games follow the sales that the Ace Attorney trilogy had than those games sold x20+ more on PlayStation than on Xbox. Now considering that for some of these titles them being put on PlayStation is in doubt (they sell more on the Switch), it is outrageously foolish to expect them to be porting them to Xbox.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 5:17 PM, Rozalia1 said:

Fully expected it to not get ported over so a nice surprise. Its run on the Switch I'm sure will help it do a bit better than it would have done if it came straight to the platform.

I expect it'll have some interesting trophies.

Sony was so focused on locking Xbox out of this heavy hitter that they accidentally made it a Nintendo timed exclusive in the process.

As far as I've seen Xbox has halted the Gamepass money they were sending Square and are now sending it to Sega instead, hence these games not coming to that platform. Xbox fans have really been hating on Square for not doing unprofitable free ports for Xbox, which Square likely could shut it down easily enough if they ever broke down sales by platform of the few games they do put on Xbox. If these games follow the sales that the Ace Attorney trilogy had than those games sold x20+ more on PlayStation than on Xbox. Now considering that for some of these titles them being put on PlayStation is in doubt (they sell more on the Switch), it is outrageously foolish to expect them to be porting them to Xbox.

From what I heard, after they got the first Octopath, it didn’t do too well, even on Game Pass. So probably Square Enix thought twice after that. 

• Like 1