Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

nice work shogun sir , i have this game and im realy enjoying the game ,its difrent from most and reminds me ofold point and click PC games i used to play :)

Thanks. It is pretty awesome to be able to control the storyline the way I want.

I am planning on getting Season 2 for one of my last 2 fixtures, depending on who my opponent is.

I have a question.

I looked at the Top 50 times for The Walking Dead: Season 2, and they are all under 3 hours. However, I think that is because the digital version was the first episode only, and then all other episodes were DLCs. There is no way all 5 episodes can be completed in 1 hour, 14 minutes, like the 50th time shows. Maybe one episode can be.

I am going to play the retail version however, which was released 3 days ago here in North America and contains all 5 episodes. Will it count even if it doesn't have a plat, if the Top 50 times are for the digital version only?

Edited by ShogunCroCop

FIX SET 8 (18th - 21st Oct)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

theshywaterguy VS xZoneHunter

Precision-Playy VS dragnierkira
Mendant909 VS XShadowYakuzaX
Havoc273 VS Hemiak
HcG-_Clawz VS HcG-_Terror

GOLD LEAGUE

zajac9999 VS me3lingual

Mah2c VS omar280792
blueyoshi5 VS jem12345
X18JELLO18X VS Kochiya-Shana
Krazy_99 VS man_with_wdjat

SILVER LEAGUE

DJ-Silver VS nexus_x2007

cybershark91 VS Chinigan-
silverstag88 VS ganryu_pl
freddie1989 VS Grindcore12391
Gate_Guard VS BraveNoobWorld

BRONZE LEAGUE

ShogunCroCop VS TheLastSurvivorD

zR_DoWnLiNkZ VS sinnriel
Jarethgeason VS pridefc83
mary-d_9 VS allenbird
Matthew_Banfield VS VASORAT13

MANGANESE LEAGUE

ToxiKirby VS ReimiSaionji9742

TheAkittaja123 VS BigApe101
NiTR0--X_ VS x9zachattack5x
KerplunkMB VS NIALLERMANBUZ
RachP13 VS faiz0r

Best of luck everyone!

Approx start time: 10 mins ago

Sorry for the late post, couldn't get onto the forums
  • Like 1

Krazy beat me last season, lets see if I can get some revenge doods MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!......Good luck Krazy!

Uh oh I best get to work then! Good luck dood!

Also having trouble syncing. Haven't been able to for 2 days. Blargh.

The only trouble I've had is that its slow to sync but its never failed, just takes a good few minutes.

Well definitely won't be getting this Puppeteer plat before the fixture ends, so many collectibles. Will be a nice start to my next fixture though doods.

I worked my way through that game using 3 diff guides for the Collectibles and it was terrible. I finally found a checklist Sr. Bee made on this site that has every type, in each level, very nearly organized. Get that if you don't have it for sure.

Uh oh I best get to work then! Good luck dood!

The only trouble I've had is that its slow to sync but its never failed, just takes a good few minutes.

I haven't been able to get on psn at all. I guess the problem is probably on my end, but I have no idea what it is. Sometimes it tells me 'DNS error', sometimes it's 'ethernet cable disconnected'.

*Shrugs and picks up hammer*

Last season, TheLastSurvivorD and I tied. It'll be interesting to see what happens here now that I have some time to play.

Good luck, TheLastSurvivorD!

Might finally get some good gaming time in this fixture with Rainbow Moon. Awesome match last season so I'm curious to see what happens this time around. Good luck, Shogun! :) Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

I have a question.

I looked at the Top 50 times for The Walking Dead: Season 2, and they are all under 3 hours. However, I think that is because the digital version was the first episode only, and then all other episodes were DLCs. There is no way all 5 episodes can be completed in 1 hour, 14 minutes, like the 50th time shows. Maybe one episode can be.

I am going to play the retail version however, which was released 3 days ago here in North America and contains all 5 episodes. Will it count even if it doesn't have a plat, if the Top 50 times are for the digital version only?

I just checked a few of the top 50 and they've ONLY played the first episode and none of the following episodes and yet for some reason they're counted as the fastest completion times despite not actually completing it...

I just checked a few of the top 50 and they've ONLY played the first episode and none of the following episodes and yet for some reason they're counted as the fastest completion times despite not actually completing it...

Could it be because when they 100%ed it only EP1 was out? So until Ep2 came out it would have been at 100% completion.

Could it be because when they 100%ed it only EP1 was out? So until Ep2 came out it would have been at 100% completion.

I get that if it was still near when just episode 2 released but considering how all episodes have been out for at least a while now(I think it's been a few months?) you'd think the site would alter/update the statistics for the 100% completion as to make sense.

• Like 1

Yep that's how it goes.The same thing happened with The Walking Dead season 2 and The Wolf Among Us.

Yeah, The Walking Dead Season 2 is what I am referring to. I am playing the actual disc version, which contains all 5 episodes, but no plat. Since all of the Top 50 times are just for Ep 1, that's why I was wondering if the whole entirety of The Walking Dead Season 2 would count. I just wouldn't have wanted to waste a day and a half on something that could have been pushed back until after the season.

I get that if it was still near when just episode 2 released but considering how all episodes have been out for at least a while now(I think it's been a few months?) you'd think the site would alter/update the statistics for the 100% completion as to make sense.

Ep 5 was released one or two months ago via download. The physical retail version, which I have, has different release dates. In North America, it was 4 days ago. Which is why I have it being in the USA. Europe doesn't get it until November, and I think Australia doesn't get it until December. That's probably why the completion times haven't been updated.

But that's why it leads to this question. I have the full game, not just one episode of it.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Don't really know what to make of Walking dead season 2, it is effectively 5 not plat games rolled into 1, yes to top 50 leaderboards show 1 hr 14 mins, and yes, that is only for the first one, but if the other 4 only take 1 hr 15 mins each, you've effectively done 5 non-plat games much much quicker than what be the rules state, at 3 hours minimums you would be looking at 15 hours for the game, but in reality you are looking at about 8 hours, ill have to let it stand for this season. But in the near future im either going to have to give it a special rule or ban it altogether.