Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

1 hour ago, DatZoolander said:

@Lucas  I never got my super secret private message from you and I feel left out........😭

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

same here :( 

On 8/23/2023 at 11:59 PM, Lucas said:

NB: Confirmation messages for next season will be sent out a bit later than usual. More info to follow.

😌

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To everyone who is in the THL, we are hoping to start the League soon for it's 41st edition!

We are looking for people who would be interested in the current format to join or rejoin and have fun playing games! If you know of anyone who would be interested in trying the League out, feel free to invite them here and/or in the Discord channel in the OP. 

I personally would love to see some new faces who enjoy a challenge and would be interested in staying for a couple of seasons and come and challenge me. I hope to see you all soon in the 41st edition of the Trophy Hunters League!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

To everyone who is in the THL, we are hoping to start the League soon for it's 41st edition!

We are looking for people who would be interested in the current format to join or rejoin and have fun playing games! If you know of anyone who would be interested in trying the League out, feel free to invite them here and/or in the Discord channel in the OP. 

I personally would love to see some new faces who enjoy a challenge and would be interested in staying for a couple of seasons and come and challenge me. I hope to see you all soon in the 41st edition of the Trophy Hunters League!

Sign me up! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2023 at 6:14 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Im interested in joining! You can sign me up

• Like 2