Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Yes and I also posted about it in the bug thread just in case it's because of a bug. So hopefully fixed shortly.

Yeah, i just saw your note there and also added in an issue I found as well. Thanks :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

A little note that these people are below the 200 point threshold into the final fixture:

The Scruffyton, freddie1989, RudeDonny, HeavensLightfire, serrated-banner9, UnwaveringSoul_, Yunakia221, DatZoolander, UltraDog177, DEMONICRUBLE18 and Lucas.

Ain't nobody gonna send me a confirmation message  859937806113964072.webp?size=128&quality

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Ain't nobody gonna send me a confirmation message  859937806113964072.webp?size=128&quality

Not sure if I am gonna be under or not but keep in anyway sir!

On 8/17/2023 at 6:18 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

. @freddie1989 found some time outside of real life to push up the table but not troubling the top half this season, maybe next one. Congrats on hitting 35 seasons in the THL!

Holy moly has it been that many! Pleasure as always!

• Like 2

Just now, Lucas said:

Then there's two things you can do before the end of the season. Either earn some more points or earn some more money. Your choice 😄

Isn't Oskar my final opponent? 😶‍🌫️ Guess I'm getting kicked from THL.... 🥲

Apologies for the late post. There are some issues with counting ApriIis' score that have not yet been resolved. Results and final standings will be posted when they are. However high the exact result may be though, @ApriIis has won the spectacle against Cash. Let us get straight into the CWC!

CWC Round 1

ArcticCress v ApriIis v Syr_Rys Piezilla57

Approximate starting time: 2 hours and 1 minute from now

Good luck to all!

NB: Confirmation messages for next season will be sent out a bit later than usual. More info to follow.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Seeing my name pop up with these other incredible players seems a little bit off, especially since all of them outscored me by quite a bit. Nevertheless, I will do my best to represent Silver and show everyone that this season was a fluke regarding our scores and that very soon, there will once again be some breathtaking matches. Sadly I need to leave you guys  (hopefully i wont get immediately relegated next season 😅), but I will always remember some of the fun stuff that happened.

As for the CWC, good luck everyone and may the best player win.

Cheers

• Like 4

Fixture 9 results

Platinum League

Gold League

image.png

image.png

Silver League

Bronze League

image.png

image.png

Standings after fixture 1

image.png

image.png

Better late than never. Just had to make sure that everything was 100% correct with that monster score from @ApriIis :lol:

I mean, that was just amazing. What an insane high-scoring match with pretty high stakes as well. Not only did the total score of that ApriIis v Cash match exceed a score of 1750(!), ApriIis is also just the second person in THL history to score more than 1000 points in a single fixture 😮! And with that 1007.0 score this fixture, he also outscored the total season score of 33 other participants in just 4 days...  This might be a bit of a slow season overall, but still... impressive stuff...

Well done to the both of you, and congrats to ApriIis for coming out on top! :yay:

In the other leagues everything went fairly straightforward. Champs are currently battling it out in the CWC :D! Good luck all

• Like 3