The Last of Us Confirmed on PS4!

Flop

It's actually on the PS Store, literally right now but clicking the banner icon comes up with an error

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

Dmr1cnC.png

EDIT: IGN has an article about it as well http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/04/09/the-last-of-us-remastered-revealed-for-ps4

So I guess that confirms it, Last of Us is coming to PS4

Edited by Azaan60

Wow games are cheap in the US.  $60 is about £35.  

In the Uk they charge us £50-£55 for next gen games.  That's like $83-$92!

Crazy.

I know right?! It's cheaper for us Europeans to have your games shipped to home all the way from the States rather than actually buying it from the retail stores in your own country

... Full Price?! I've beaten it 4 times already, so not sure if I'm gonna buy it again for that price O.o

I agree.  I've only just played it in the last 2 months or so on PS3.  If they don't do an "upgrade" thing like they did with Ghosts et al. then I probably won't bother.  It already looks gorgeous on the PS3 anyway.

I know right?! It's cheaper for us Europeans to have your games shipped to home all the way from the States rather than actually buying it from the retail stores in your own country

I know!  I did this with South Park and got the uncensored version from Canada for cheaper than it was in the stores at launch.  Missed out on the pre-order DLC ('cause the code didn't work on the EU store) but other than that...

I agree.  I've only just played it in the last 2 months or so on PS3.  If they don't do an "upgrade" thing like they did with Ghosts et al. then I probably won't bother.  It already looks gorgeous on the PS3 anyway.

I know!  I did this with South Park and got the uncensored version from Canada for cheaper than it was in the stores at launch.  Missed out on the pre-order DLC ('cause the code didn't work on the EU store) but other than that...

Make a USA account, download the code and you should be able to use it on your UK account

Crazy.

It seems like it's cheaper, but it's essentially the same. It's not like an average person in the US is making double what an average person in the UK is making just because of exchange rates. $60 for a person making $10 an hour in the US, is the same as £60 for a person making £10 an hour in the UK. So really, your games are cheaper than ours, relatively speaking. You just have the advantage to get your games cheaper by importing.

Anyway, back on topic.

I guess I'll wait until I pick up a PS4 to play The Last of Us then. I was waiting for a sale on the PS3 version, but might as well wait now.

...It's not like an average person in the US is making double what an average person in the UK is making just because of exchange rates. $60 for a person making $10 an hour in the US, is the same as £60 for a person making £10 an hour in the UK...

This is flawed, because it assumes the median wage figure (if given in the different currencies) would be about the same.  I can't find any figures more recent than 2011 unfortunately, but median household income in USA in 2011 was $50k, in the UK it was £38.5k.

£60 to a household with an income of £38.5k is not the same as $60 to a household with an income of $50k.

Hope it includes the DLC maps in multiplayer and also Left Behind, definitely get it fav game and also hell lot of fun to plat it assuming the trophy list will be exactly the same which I don't see why wouldn't it be. 

Crazy.

Just buy games from playasia they charge £38 for every ps4/one game, you do have to wait 2 weeks for delivery however but you are paying 15-20 less.

Edited by Ellen Page