The Last of Us Confirmed on PS4!

Flop

This is a joke, ripping off people and you guys still accept this bullshit, I will never support that kind of sh1t

I don't buy games, plus is all I need

In what way is this bullshit? People like me who have never owned a PS3 can play this game on next gen. I will definitely buy it since I have heard a lot of good things about this. If you prefer not to buy games, then thats fine. Don't go around on the forums saying this is bullshit and its a rip off. People buy games that they like and they are also supporting the devs by doing so.

• Like 3

This is a joke, ripping off people and you guys still accept this bullshit, I will never support that kind of sh1t

I don't buy games, plus is all I need

Ripping people off? Is someone forcing you to buy it? How can you rip someone off when the purchase is 100% voluntary and you know exactly what you're getting if you choose to buy it?

Parker

• Like 2

TLOU on ps4 is certainly music to my ears being one of my all time favorite games, i currently own the ps3 version and i LOVED the multiplayer but not owning my own ps3 makes it hard to play so my main concern is has anyone heard or know of any upgrade plans yet? i really dont want to buy it full price thinking the only way to play this amazing game was to get it on ps3 late last year :(