What games are you looking forward to but are currently on ice with no date release ?

TakemetoNarnia4

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Like a Dragon 8, and Kingdom Hearts 4

I will 100% agree on needing a date, but we literally just saw a trailer for FF7 Rebirth at The Game Awards so it is definitely coming sooner rather than later.

Now KH4... I am dying to see more of that

Stellar Blade.  Fortunately, I don't buy games at launch and with my backlog (which isn't that bad at 20 or so) and my usually limited time to game, it really isn't a problem.  I still don't have a PS5 and don't plan on getting one for another two to three years so I'm good. 

7 hours ago, Spider-Man916 said:

Stellar Blade.  Fortunately, I don't buy games at launch and with my backlog (which isn't that bad at 20 or so) and my usually limited time to game, it really isn't a problem.  I still don't have a PS5 and don't plan on getting one for another two to three years so I'm good. 

I wish I had 20, I have 234 games on my backlist 😪

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4
  • Like 1

So I guess this is for games that have a formal announcement but have no release date yet? Because I have plenty if they were never even announced to exist yet. 

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4

Mass Effect 4

Marvel's Wolverine 

Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean 

Dragon's Dogma 2

Star Wars: Eclipse, KOTOR Remake and Outlaws

The Wolf Among Us 2

The Wrestling Code

Ultra Pro Wrestling

Wonder Woman

• Like 1

Ys X nordics but thats mainly because they take a year before we get a localization date because nis is busy with kuro no kiseki 1-2(and 3 will be announced way before we get 2)but maybe ys XI could come overseas faster as well be caught up with the trails games by the time that game is announced(like all well be missing is kuro 4 or whatever the next arc is).