16 games leaving PS Plus Extra and Premium on Tuesday, October 17, 2023

ZEE11W

Once I wrapped up the motherload of new games/releases this year... I was kinda planning on circling back to the Yakuza series and giving it an honest try.  PS+ already didn't have half of them I noticed, and now the rest are leaving too.  Was already planning on playing on Game Pass since they are all there, this further cements that plan.

• Like 1

Thankfully i snagged that price error deal that best buy did for the physical collection for the remastered yakuza games..... trying to power through 3-5 in a month would be terrible and Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker was a monthly game so dont have to worry about that one either

The Quarry, The Medium, Inside, Limbo, The Crew,  Gal Gunvolt Burst, and maybe Astebreed is my plan shouldnt take long for me to get to the crew but sort of worried about it looking at the trophies

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

Bought FC4 GE, not knowing plat is unobtainable, Y4 and Y5 were in basic Plus, so i need to buy Y3 at some point only. 

Medicore Ubigames aren't worth my time. Same with Blobber. I only want to play their Silent Hill 2 remake. 

Don't have opinion on the rest. This time i'm not playing any leavers. 

Sticking with Samurai Remnant for now.

Thanks  for the post. Have fun guys. 

46 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I advise anyone to get Inside and Limbo both done if you haven't, excellent games

They don't have a Platinum though.

49 minutes ago, Don_Chipotle said:

I really wanted to try the quarry and the medium

The Quarry is pretty good. The only thing I didn't care for was that cutscenes can't be skipped when you go for the extra playthroughs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

They don't have a Platinum though.

The Quarry is pretty good. The only thing I didn't care for was that cutscenes can't be skipped when you go for the extra playthroughs. 

Games like life is strange do a great job with the skip mode and collect mode as options, cant explain why others dont do that

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Silocia said:

People moaning again about the price increase because games are leaving. Its very boring.

The games leaving have already been settled, price increases or not those games would be leaving because the terms that were agreed have come to an end.

The average time games are up is 12month and pretty much always has been barring some exceptions. Why we have to go through this whinging every time games leave is beyond me.

Because some people don't understand these services. It's the same topic over and over again. Instead of doing a game as fast or in the near future they hold it back till the last day and in the end they whining when these games are getting removed.

People should understand these concept of services now. It's the same with Netflix, amazon prime etc.

But sometimes when games are leaving it's a push for me to tackle game xy.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 3

I think most of us take it for granted that the games are on the service forget to do them, and then we moan they're leaving lol, however sometimes give you a boot up the backside to actually get them done. Do we only find out the month of when they're leaving because I wonder if ppl knew the exact day the game leaves when it first arrived on the service if there would be as much backlash with them leaving, food for thought.