What's your favorite PS Vita game?

Charmed797

Controversial, but Call of Duty Declassified.

While the controls are bad, and the critic scores are low, the game is well made in my opinion, and obviously a lot of love has gone into it by Nstigate. Also the voice acting is MWAH. Really good.

• Like 3

For a game that was always a multiplat on Vita: Stardew Valley. I would say Stardew Valley is my favorite game ever, or at the very least takes that title with the most recent updates (which Vita doesn't have). 

For a game that had an exclusive version on Vita for over 7 years: Persona 4 Golden. It's an amazing RPG, and I'm glad Golden isn't trapped on Vita anymore. 

For a Vita exclusive: Well, I feel none of the 80+ Vita games that remain truly exclusive are great (though I have only played maybe 12 of them, don't know). Uncharted: Golden Abyss is a really good game though. I'm still waiting for a PS5 remake. 

• Like 4

I literally only bought my Vita for Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I haven’t purchased very many Vita games, especially ones that weren’t cross-buy.  I’ve played through it several times since getting the platinum, which is uncommon for me. It’s generally regarded as one of the weakest in the series next to the first game, but the first game happens to be one of my favorites in the series (at least from a gameplay perspective). 

Apart from that, I’d say Papers, Please. 

• Like 3

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita.

For me, nothing beats the handheld game I invested the most playtime into during the two years following getting my hands on the system for Christmas back in 2012.

Not every moment in the game’s community was bright (I mean, it was my first exposure to social networking so I learned a lot from that) but ultimately I made several friends from that game and received just over 200 profile hearts (believe me, that is a huge number considering the Vita version’s community was entirely separate to that of LBP/LBP2/LBP3 plus the fact it sold less compared to the mainline entries due to it’s handheld exclusivity) thanks to a few published levels I took time to create myself (strictly no “P4P” or “H4H”), each one with unique play counts in the thousands. Guess that made me among the top 0.5% of LBP Vita creator profiles?

Man, do I wish I’d saved more screenshots (to prove my claims above) before losing access to the PSN account I achieved all of that on, which occurred two years before the game’s server closure.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 4

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. Granted, you need to have played Mask of Deception beforehand to really play this, but I enjoyed it so, so much. It was none of those great games where I just wanted to keep playing at all hours. 

I also really enjoyed VA-11 Hall-A, which had a great setting and fantastic soundtrack. 

• Like 1