The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

8 hours ago, Dzware said:

Maybe a fun idea to put a special bounty with extra points for games like that (and Tanuki Justice, maybe other games too) for the first achiever? Would be fun seeing people getting those seemingly impossible games done.

I will think about it.

Sounds like a super neat idea, but I have to be careful with games that are unobtainable, I don't like to add stuff that can't even be completed in my event (like Attacking Zegeta for instance 😆)

I'll see after the holidays if it's viable and which games could work in such a category 

• Like 2

I'll give this a shot again. I failed miserably in 2022 and skipped this year, but 2024 will be the year I complete at least 1 tier!

No list yet, but I'm currently playing Rocket Arena since it's shutting down in March. I should be able to make it my first plat in 2024. I'll also be working on Verdict Day for the same reason. Those Titan Souls and The Last Guardian bounties are calling to me, too.

Good luck, everyone!

• Like 4

Only the US Version of Divinity 2 is eligible, or do I misinterpret the rules? Also I couldn't figure out which game "Taiko no Tatsujin" is – I guess not this onehttps://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3685-taiko-no-tatsujin-v-version .

Very nice MW-List, I will go for Sonic Mania and The Last Guardian first. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Only the US Version of Divinity 2 is eligible, or do I misinterpret the rules? Also I couldn't figure out which game "Taiko no Tatsujin" is – I guess not this onehttps://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3685-taiko-no-tatsujin-v-version .

Very nice MW-List, I will go for Sonic Mania and The Last Guardian first. 

Nope only the US version is eligible. Thought I might as well add both games on the list (that tier has 11 entries) . 

And I meant Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session 😁 https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6859-taiko-no-tatsujin-drum-session, that's the one I want people to suffer with 😄

• Like 1

Glad to see Slay The Spire on the list as I am on it right now!

Unfortunately for Baldur's Gate 3, my only trophy left to get is the honour mode one so no UR trophy left. I don't really understand how the rarity of a free dlc like this one is computed so I don't know if there is a chance it will become UR at some point.

Concerning Dead by Daylight (or any other games that have new released dlc packs during 2024), can you claim the bounty each time you 100% the game ? There is usually 4 to 5 DLC packs released per year for this one (but not always UR).

Also, PS4 stack has trophies on two separate lists for information.

Edited by Shyjun
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shyjun said:

Concerning Dead by Daylight (or any other games that have new released dlc packs during 2024), can you claim the bounty each time you 100% the game ? There is usually 4 to 5 DLC packs released per year for this one (but not always UR).

Nope, the bounty can only be claimed once. You can reclaim the bounty if you complete a different version of the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

CHRISTMAS UPDATE:

Not going to lie... this opens up quite a few options for me. I'd just written some options off as "oh well, at my own pace at another time, then."

But this was a nice surprise to pull out of my Santa stocking this year... how did you get into my house, Copanele??

• Haha 1

I missed this year, but will sign up again for 2024! I won't worry about adding autopops. I know they're allowed, but I want to use this event more for motivation. 

My 'most likely to get done first, but will probably change at some point' list:

1. Trackmania - 1.12%

2. Driver: San Francisco - 2.78%

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 4.88%

4. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 4.18%

5. The Finals - 0.00% (eligible on Jan 9th)

Enjoy and good luck next year to everyone!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Copanele said:

CHRISTMAS UPDATE:

One rule was brought to my attention, the "time limit" for the Most Wanted games. I originally kept that time limit as an afterthought from the 2022 UR event. 

However, since everyone is more and more busy these times, and after asking around several people, I decided to remove the time constraints for the Most Wanted list.

What does it mean? You have now the entire year at your disposal to get all those games done e.g. If you complete Red Faction anywhere in 2024, you get 5 points.

I will keep the whole Quarter naming because right now I don't have any better name, but the time constraint will be gone :D 

Happy upcoming new year :D 

Much better, thank you!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Copanele said:

CHRISTMAS UPDATE:

One rule was brought to my attention, the "time limit" for the Most Wanted games. I originally kept that time limit as an afterthought from the 2022 UR event. 

However, since everyone is more and more busy these times, and after asking around several people, I decided to remove the time constraints for the Most Wanted list.

What does it mean? You have now the entire year at your disposal to get all those games done e.g. If you complete Red Faction anywhere in 2024, you get 5 points.

I will keep the whole Quarter naming because right now I don't have any better name, but the time constraint will be gone :D 

Happy upcoming new year :D 

That pretty much rewrites my list.  Big fan of this.

• Like 3

Thanks @Copanele for another UR event! The most wanted list has some great and challenging games (although I hate racing and fighting games XD). Personally, this year might not be a good one for trophy hunting but I can't resist those bounties. They are mostly games from genres I'm not good at it or even have any experience in them. Slay the spire, darkest dungeon, assetto corsa are games I'm keeping an eye on this year. SFV is another close game to completion but the grind is terrible and I kinda suck at it :)). Lastly, Dead by daylight is a game I started but never finished so hopefully it'll be done this year for the sweet 50 points. Too bad can't claim crypt again. 

On 12/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, Copanele said:

I will think about it.

Sounds like a super neat idea, but I have to be careful with games that are unobtainable, I don't like to add stuff that can't even be completed in my event (like Attacking Zegeta for instance 😆)

I'll see after the holidays if it's viable and which games could work in such a category 

If I may, I'd like to suggest "Fishing Planet" for a potential addition to a unique list, not for getting 1st achiever but for something else. It has the rarest trophies on the site with very hard PVP trophies in the late game after some serious grind. The list without a platinum trophy is obtainable unlike the other one with a platinum trophy. 

The unique list can be for example: Games with no-plat which works good with Tanuki Justice as well.

Happy Hunting everyone!

• Like 4