The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

11 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

@Copanele Red Faction Guerrila has a remastered version on PS4 that is also UR. Can that version be used as a bounty also? And if so, can I get bounties for both versions?

Yep, sure can! As long as it's not autopopped and the lists are the same (in Red Faction Guerilla's case they're 99% the same), I will award points for both versions, as long as you don't autopop.

• Like 2

My first game is going to be an easy one, LEGO 2K Drive, I just need the last grindy trophy. I will complete the game in the next two days, I'm just waiting for the afk grind to be done.

Happy new year everyone!

Edited by CabDK
Typos
  • Like 4

Joining again this year:

Tier 1 

1. Titan Souls (1.99%) 1% 

2. Tennis World Tour 2 (0.56%) 88%

3. Weird West (4.91% 0% 

4. Rollerdrome (4.56%) 0% 

5. Raining Coins (4.05%) 43% 

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I feel sick for all the poor people who are going to platinum The Last Guardian for that bounty. Worst trophy list ever. You guys are evil for throwing that one in. 😆

Was it really that bad, I do remember some collectibles being a pain. Certain events you have to interact with Trico that are very easy to miss. The game is awesome tho, it makes it worth it.

Edit: Trico not doing what you want them to do in the speedrun can be frustrating too lol.

Edited by CabDK