[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

747991-932684_20060822_011.jpg

Sure, why not? I did complete one card, though I felt bad because most of it was shovelware and an old account. This slime I plan on gooing it on my goo account and with games that aren't 2 hours or less. I mean, if I have to take a whole week for each game, 16/52 isn't goo bad.

And if you haven't figured it out, from the image and terrible puns, I do plan on putting some Dragon Quest games on the list and using games I am doing a sort of challenge where I pop the final trophy of every game I prep all in one day. (Platinum Rain Day sort of thing. Go ask DragonArchon what I mean. ;)

At least I'll spend the holiday figuring out what sort of games have the right colors, and I'll create my own little card. ^_^

Happy holidays to every goo boy and girl on this forum and make yooze have a safe slime for the remainder of 2023 with lots of sludge and eggnog! :lol:

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 2

On 12/22/2023 at 12:53 PM, Charizarzar said:

Thanks for being a good host Doc, I'll sign up again! Hopefully can manage 2 cards this time, but I do have some grindy stuff planned...

Just an FYI, the link to the webpage doesn't seem to be working anymore (unless it's just me?).

Its broken for me as well

• Like 1

Helllll yeah, I really enjoyed this event in 2023, I'm stoked to see it back for 2024! I'm definitely in!

jc7vT9o.png

Spoiler

White:

Yellow:

Tan:

Orange:

Red:

Pink:

Maroon:

Purple:

Deep Purple: SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

Blue: PowerWash Simulator

Light Blue: Roki

Green:

Light Green:We Love Katamari Reroll+ Royal Reverie 

Brown: The Wild at Heart

Grey:

Black

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 2

On 12/19/2023 at 11:33 AM, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Count me in

Capture225.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

*my roadmap for reference for my future 2024 self*

Kaleidoscope2024.png

Not going to lie, this is a smart idea! I kind of just let the rainbow come to me this year and just barely squeaked by so really need to do this as well!

Though, part of me wants to also make a rainbow of, "Bangers Only" where I will only add it to the card if I would give it a personal 8/10 or higher on enjoyment... however, maybe I'll save that for a second card. One is hard enough! 😅

• Like 3