Guide of the Year Awards 2023 - Announcement

Dreggit

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

It's not that it's gone forever. There are always 7 categories every year, 5 are always set in stone (Trophy, DLC, Gameplay, Original Content, and Formatting), and 2 are always a wildcard that is dependent on that years publications. Other times though, we like to theme the wildcards with that years event, like when we did Retro & New-Age for the PS5 release year, and New Authors & Returning Authors this year.

Ah. Makes sense. All good.

Good luck to everyone! Always appreciated the effort of each writer out there, it takes a lot of will, time and effort to write one, and it's made out of pure willingness of helping.

I wrote one guide this year as a "returning author" (didn't even know that was a thing), I stopped writing a few years back, but had the urge of writing one again. I forgot so much stuff in these years, but was fun overall, and it's always worth it to write something if you feel like it again.

Happy New Year to Everyone!

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone who published a guide this year and the years before. Thanks to your help, the trophy hunting journey become a easy for the players, Thank you all for the amazing efforts you do, or the time you send writing doing incredible work.. cognates for the winner's 👏🔥 

• Like 3

I love the format of the psnp guides more than any other out there, easy to use and always good quality, and moreover having them written by fellow gamers here on the site all helping each other, gotta love it 💕

Good luck to all the writers, and many many thanks for all the great help and time-saving you bring us!

Have a great new year 🎉🎉🎉

• Like 3

Thank you to all the guide creators out there and the work you put in to your publications! You guys are the backbone of all trophy hunting communities! 

Good luck to everyone!!! You are all winners in my eyes! 🏅

Happy New Years 🎉

Edited by Kloud1123
  • Like 3

Not sure if I'll vote since I usually play games that are older than year so I wouldn't be very objective, so let me just give a shout out to the guys who wrote Resident Evil 4 Remake guide, that's one of the best, most detailed a well done guide I've seen.

Good luck to everyone who wrote guides this year. While the guides on this site have been extremely helpful, more work needs to be done. There are games that have ZERO guides and that is not good. This site needs to work on games that are either lesser known and the sports games especially. Just my personal feedback. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5