If I were to choose, I'd bring the following:

• Thief The Dark Project + The Metal Age
  • Drakan Order of the Flame
  • Heroes of Might and Magic I - II - III
  • Diablo 1

And many, many more :lol: including this one

10 hours ago, ValkerianCreator said:

Heretic and Road Rash 95 (PC).

Damn, Heretic was a fantastic game. Also agree that it was way more enjoyable than Doom 😂 only because I'd take medieval fantasy over sci-fi demon hunters any time of the week.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

I'd love a dizzy collection. Until very recently, you could play them all on Xbox.

There was one on the PS3. It doesn't have trophies though

Earthworm Jim HD is on PS3. They should just make that playable

Yea, I remember playing the HD version on Xbox 360 WAY back in the day, but I feel like it's due for another release with trophies and a plat this time around. Love that game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

I'd love a dizzy collection. Until very recently, you could play them all on Xbox.

Technically you couldn't.  All the older versions of Dizzy had different versions depending on the console/computer you played on.  The C64 version of Kwik Snax was completely different to the rest and was a far better game IMO

https://www.mobygames.com/game/16611/kwik-snax/screenshots/

I want a collection with every version on :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Technically you couldn't.  All the older versions of Dizzy had different versions depending on the console/computer you played on.  The C64 version of Kwik Snax was completely different to the rest and was a far better game IMO

https://www.mobygames.com/game/16611/kwik-snax/screenshots/

I want a collection with every version on :)

All versions were on there apart from the nes games. Those are on evercade though.

I can't remember if it's Kwik snax or fast food (always get them mixed up) but one of them had a brand new remake released on switch. Was made by the Oliver twins too

Edited by RedDevil757
Added stuff

11 hours ago, Alos88 said:

To my knowledge Croc: Legend of the Gobbos is getting a remaster, so hopefully that will happen soon...

I only just learned about this a couple days ago and I hope it turns out well. It's a flawed game in many places but at the same time I kinda don't want too many modernisation quality of life changes because they might in fact take away from the feel of the game. It's clunk is part of the charm for example. 

As for a couple other older games that I'd really like to see again:

- James Pond 2: Codename Robocod - I did see this had a kickstarter at one point but it didn't meet its goal and seemed to disappear afterwards so... I guess this ain't gonna be, but my nostalgia wants to see Pond come back in some fashion. 

- Shadow of the Beast II - I know there was a reboot of sorts for the series, but I'd like to see this one tackled.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

- James Pond 2: Codename Robocod - I did see this had a kickstarter at one point but it didn't meet its goal and seemed to disappear afterwards so... I guess this ain't gonna be, but my nostalgia wants to see Pond come back in some fashion.

It's on Switch :)

Doesn't beat the Amiga version though :)

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 10:35 PM, Xyleh said:

Gradius III

Arcade Archives has G3 for PS4. This version is a little different from the SNES, and somewhat harder.

Sega's Power Drift, a great Yu Suzuki kart racer, is one that should get a remake or sequel using PS5's 3D technology. Some of the tracks have jumps that you must take at a high enough speed, steep inclines, or ramps with precipices to watch out for. You race for position ala Ridge Racer... if you're in the top 3 you play the next stage. A gold trophy on all 5 stages of the course unlocks its bonus round. There, your kart transforms into an After Burner F-14 or a Hang-On motorcycle. During the game, the Start button functions as a rear view. If you're lucky enough to find the sit-down deluxe moving cabinet of PD, try it.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a faithful remake or sequel to Chrono Trigger more than anything else.  Not like Chrono Cross and no Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy VII R-verse shenanigan writing crap.  Old school turn-based glory and at worst a decent story.

Rampage and Final Fight could use some love, too.

• Like 1

Spectrum 48K ( this was a computer kids 😆)

Yie ar kung-fu....

i remember not having a joystick at the time and required around 9 keys to play....struggled like hell but loved it.

Paper Boy....loved this one

Commodore 64 ( moving up in the world )

The Last Ninja

Commando

Airwolf

Its strange because there was a time these games blew my child mind....Gamming technology has advanced so much in 40 or so years, Just imagine what will be on offer in 40 years time 😲

Happy Gaming

Peace

• Like 1