PS+ Essential April 2024 Lineup

kidson2004

Guess I'll spend another month working on my PS3 backlog since none of these interest me enough to rejoin plus (especially at the price they want now)

Edited by MD_91

I'd been hoping to see Minecraft Legends on Plus,  mostly because I didn't want to buy it but still wanted to play it just to add to my Minecraft plats. But it's really not good.

Immortals of Aveum seems to be an underrated titles with hidden gem qualities, worth trying imho.

Skul I never heard of. Seems worth a try, but I don't expect much.

Weird month, this. No great game in here, but I'll still get all three.

I was waiting for Immortals of Aveum to come to PS Plus. It fits the category of games that I'd play but not pay for. I'm also curious about Skul. I'd have to do some research on it to see if it's something my wife, kids, or I might enjoy.

Wasn't Immortals that game reported to have completely crashed because no one bought it? Looks boring in the trailers.

I've played Minecraft Legends with one of my nephews over XBox in the past, it's fun enough.

Skul looks fine, sure.

Looks like an ok month, not terrible, not interested in anything Minecraft related but Immortals and Skul look like they could be some casual fun, at least no dogshit ripoff sports game this time around. Still not sure whether to pick Psplus back up for that month, been postponing it for a while but at some point I need to do it in order to access most of the games on my to do list.

Edited by Dauersack

On 3/27/2024 at 4:35 PM, kidson2004 said:

glad I didn’t buy Immortals when it was on sale 😂

You and me both! I'm glad I get to experience the game for free now, as I was following it prior to launch.

• Like 1