New Dlc Trophies - Classic ll

Dang, I had all these grand plans of earning my 200th platinum on Saturday with my max possible completion percentage. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

This game was pretty fun and I haven't played a metroidvania in a while, so I'm happy to revisit it.

• Like 1

5 years after initial release. Welp, with the power of hindsight, if I knew it's gonna happen i wouldn't even touched the base game. Sure as hell not gonna pay for more of this game.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

I just hope they dont remove the game from plus extra/premium before the dlc drops as i really dont want to rebuy the game.

I will not surprised if this happens, also I will not surprised either if the DLC never realeases and the trophy 100% is unavailable (Borderlands 2 DLC japan version style).

Totally unnecessary DLC trophy list. Why this have a list and the others DLC no?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I will not surprised if this happens, also I will not surprised either if the DLC never realeases and the trophy 100% is unavailable (Borderlands 2 DLC japan version style).

Totally unnecessary DLC trophy list. Why this have a list and the others DLC no?

They likely haven't updated them yet. Also, it was Borderlands 1, not 2 that was given the unobtainable list.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wait, so today's update didn't add the mode?

I am a backer from the kickstarter, will I end up paying for the DLC or get it as promised... ?

Edit: Oh, we already got all the goals, will have to pay for it but kinda odd they add trophies for an unreleased mode...

Edited by MichMasteR
  • Like 2

Classic II: Dominique’s Curse – Premium DLC 

Date: To Be Announced

Following the 1.5 update, we will release Classic Mode II, a premium DLC game mode! 

It brings the same retro-gameplay as Classic Mode but with a bigger map and its own canon storyline! 

Classic Mode 2 assets will only download after purchase.   

More information on Classic II will be provided when it is closer to release. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Hopefully the trophy for buying and upgrading all shards is contained to the DLC. Would suck for someone to replay 40+ hours to earn a single bronze DLC trophy.

I'm hoping the same because I don't even have the save from main game anymore,and as fun as the game was I really don't want to play it again for the sake of a 100%. The price is going to factor in to that as well.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

Yeah, this sucks. A trophy dlc after so many years. The game was fantastic but i fear i don`t have my save anymore. Think i played it by release. 

It`s a pretty cool thing that the devs released so many new modes and updates through all the years. This game changed a lot since release. But adding trophies is super pointless. I still own my disc but definitely not hyped to pay for a new dlc. 

Gonna wait for a good sale in a few years.  

If the game was so fantastic, why are you waiting for a "good sale in a few years"? Is it going to take you that long to come up with $10-20? Because that's all you'll really be saving. And why not just replay it if it was so fantastic? It's a great game that I don't know why anyone would be mad about having to replay again. I'd actually welcome it if I had to. Then again, it's been a long time since I played it

Edited by ChibsSoA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eyesofgohma said:

Lol what a mindset to have.

It was one of the worst Metroidvanias I've played, clunky to play, a chore to platunim and now it'll also add to my completion percentage. So yeah, I would rather not have played it and didn't think that people that love the game and rate it highly are crazy. Ignorance would be bliss.

Damn! I mean, DAMN!! I had put my disc on sale just a few days ago, I guess I'll take it down lmao. Ahh ROTN's always a pleasure to come back to. I'll gladly pay any DLCs they put out

• Like 1

Does anybody have the release date for the dlc? Just checked their twitter and couldn't find any info other than a versus mode and some cosmetic stuff. Personally I'm excited to get back since I really enjoyed the game! 😋

• Like 3