Video Games You'd Like To See On PS4

Pyro

Hello everyone  :)

Being this is my first post just want to say Hi. As the title says I want to hear your thoughts on games that should of been released on PS4 or a game you would like to come out someday. 

My top 3 currently would have to be..

• Dead Rising 3 - (Xbox One Exclusive  <_< )
  • Quantum Break - (Another Xbox One Exclusive, although I haven't seen much of it, it does looks really impressive)
  • Pokemon - Big fan of this game especially Leaf Green and Crystal version. Pity Nintendo like's to hog on Pokemon with their lives. Really think that the game will be a huge hit on Nex-gen consoles. If only  :hmm:
Edited by Pyrotheseus

From the exclusive standpoint:

Mario Kart, Mario party, Super Smash Brothers (the only games I would consider buying a wii for)

Halo (enjoyed the story of the first one, so I would like to play the others)

From a game in general standpoint:

Dark Cloud 3 :)  I will want this until the moment it comes out and I beat it.

Hello everyone  :)

Being this is my first post just want to say Hi. As the title says I want to hear your thoughts on games that should of been released on PS4 or a game you would like to come out someday. 

My top 3 currently would have to be..

• Dead Rising 3 - (Xbox One Exclusive  <_< )
  • Quantum Break - (Another Xbox One Exclusive, although I haven't seen much of it, it does looks really impressive)
  • Pokemon - Big fan of this game especially Leaf Green and Crystal version. Pity Nintendo like's to hog on Pokemon with their lives. Really think that the game will be a huge hit on Nex-gen consoles. If only  :hmm:

Don't forget Mario,Zelda,Every Nintendo Game is usually Nintendo products exclusive

But For the games i would like to see..

Fallout 4 (supposedly going to be Xbox exclusive) 

A new LittleBigPlanet Series its because i just love the games there just really fun i have all but one Ps3 LBP to platinum and thats Karting

Slender Man with trophy's i don't care if they don't have a platinum or not i want a Slender Game and i want it with trophies but i doubt they will release it for PS4 anyway

GTA5 i now this game is for Ps3 and Xbox 360 only but i am really hopping that they will release it for PS4 

GTA6 if they don't release GTA5 for PS4 then i want GTA6 that comes out for PS4 

A New Bioshock i would love to see them release a new Bioshock because i love those games there just absolutely amazing!

A New Batman Game would be amazing i love Batman and i would love to see one come out for PS4

Another Elder Scrolls Game! (besides Online i just can't stand Online only games) because i think Elder Scrolls has allot of potential but i think they went to far with online.

Minecraft? if you guys don't now i love Minecraft its one of the only games i still play after platinum because its just really fun!

Terraria is a great game to i just love that game and hope to platinum it soon! it would be great if they added it to PS4!

Last but not least every Mario,Zelda,Pokemon game there awesome but Nintendo its really stingy with there games

(some of those are console exclusive but most aren't)

Edited by demonoid321

Fallout 4 (supposedly going to be Xbox exclusive) 

Hopefully Fallout 4 isn't an Xbox exclusive, Fallout 3 was one of my favorite PS3 games of all time. Such a shame if it happens, just wish all company's aside one another and just learn to get a-long and make the gaming industry a friendly, peaceful place without all this rivalry we got going on  :angel:

Aye, I think alot of people want the Nintendo only titles. For me Mario Kart and Pokemon would be the biggest. Wife just recently got me into Pokemon but I don't spend much time on it. Now if it was on Playstation and there were Trophies involved I would definitely being catching them all! 

• Like 1

personally there are a lot of games i would love to see released on ps4.
So starting my list:
The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 
The Walking Dead Survival instinct or some kind of zombie killing game
Dieing Light - *needs to hurry the hell up, been looking forward to this since 2013*
Minecraft
The Last Of Us
Tekken 
Dragon Ball z 
Ratchet and Clank 
WWE 

I wouldn't mind a PS4 crossover fighter. A bunch of characters first and third party in intense 2D fighting. They could make it seasonal, the first one having select fighters from the PS4's first year of games. Being Playstation, there's a ton of different offerings to pick from. Delsin would be broke, Kuro would control Bahamut as an arcade boss, and Knack would be relevant for once.

But mostly I want to see who's better after 500 matches: Spider-Man or Batman. Also, Sol Badguy and Ragna....oh wait rags ain't on PS4. Guest characters from PS3/Vita? I'd pick Neptune and Oka.

Edited by AuzzieWingman