Series You've Platinumed

HeyItsSpanky

Uncharted, Call of Duty, God of War, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Resistance, Back to the Future, Prince of Persia, Jak and Daxter.

Working on the DmC series, Ratchet and Clank, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed... and more to come.

Edited by NKV_666

I've platinumed the following series:

Resident evil: 5 and 6,

Fallout: 3 and new vegas,

Uncharted: 1,2,3,

Mass effect: 2 and 3,

Operation flashpoint: dragon rising and red river

and just missing Brotherhood from Assassins Creed and Black ops 2 from Call of Duty!

• 3 months later...

All 6 god of wars  

Uncharted 1 2 and 3  

F1 2010 2011 and 2012 

All 6 call of duty games

Infamous 1 2 and festival of blood although there is no platinum for it

All 6 need for speed games 

I would also have the 4 motorstorm games if they didn't turn the online servers off for pacific rift 

Sly 1-3

God of War 1-3

Ratchet & Clank 1-3, Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, All 4 One & Full Frontal Assault (still waiting for the EU release of Deadlocked)

Mass Effect 1-3

Dragon age Origins & 2

Uncharted 1-3

Infamous 1, 2 & Festival of Blood

Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2

Assassin's Creed 2, Revelations & 3 (only missing Brotherhood)

Darksiders 1 & 2

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I UNofficially have the Platinums for Demon's Souls as well as Dark Souls. I only need one trophy each for the Asian and European versions of Demon's Souls, and one trophy for Dark Souls. I say UNofficially because I can get them at any time, I've just chosen against it.

Listed platinums ignore all region-specifics/language-specific plats and only mean I have achieved the platinum once for any particular game. Unlisted of course are ones I'm still missing platinums in such as Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, Doctor Who, etc

Assassin's Creed: Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Batman: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City

Dragon Age:  Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II

Final Fantasy: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2

God of War: God of War, God of War II, God of War III, God of War: Ascension, God of War: Chains of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Hitman: Hitman: Contracts, Hitman 2, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Absolution

inFamous: inFamous, inFamous 2

Jak: Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3

LittleBigPlanet: LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet Vita, LittleBigPlanet Karting

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet, Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat

Ratchet & Clank: Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank 2, Ratchet & Clank 3, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (do not have Gladiator/Deadlocked as Europe is still missing it as mentioned earlier in this topic)

Sly Cooper: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Spider-Man: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, The Amazing Spider-Man (that last one technically isn't in the same series of games though)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Force Unleashed, Force Unleashed II

Below here I put the "not really a series" plats that all fit a certain theme, meaning Lego games (not Rock Band though since the required peripherals push it to the Rock Band category imo) and Wonderbook games :P

LEGO PS3: Lego Batman 2, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars, Lego The Lord of the Rings

LEGO Vita: Lego Batman 2, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, Lego The Lord of the Rings

Wonderbook: Book of Spells, Diggs Nightcrawler

• 3 years later...

(This is a platinum series thread, 100%s are off topic and irrelevant, and listing series you dont actually have platinums for is essentially abuse)

Yes:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series

Dragon Ball series

Sonic series

Jak series

Just Cause series

Borderlands (Tales from the Borderlands techincally does count)

inFAMOUS series