{Rumor} Leaked Resident Evil 2 Remastered September 2015 Announce Date

DarknessKey92

Article by TheArabGamer

97d987363fe63c4fd6af306d4ce1e151_L.jpg

While news of a Resident Evil remastered gave us a pleasant surprise, some devoted fans have discovered something much bigger. According to this forum post, Resident Evil 2 HD is also happening and will be released September 2015. One user managed to take a screenshot of the webpage.

Ms9udyZ.png

Though the the links are down, others were able to validate this as real. Adding to that many other users have discovered a listing on Amazon as well, retailing for $60. Links to that page have also sadly been removed. Personally I'm not quite sure if this legit at all. The graphics seems very cheezy and can easily be made in 10 minutes using Photoshop. Still the idea of having an RE 2 remake has been requested a lot by fans and seeing as how RE 1 is getting the remaster treatment, I don't see why 2 doesn't get one as well. 

Thumbnail based on RE 2 HD Reborn fan project.

Leaker's Post

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/30321339/resident-evil-2-hd-remake-is-happening-too

I know there are a few RE rumors flying around, and I don't know if it's already common knowledge, but there is a page on the Resident Evil site which has Resident Evil 2 HD on it.

look here:
www.residentevil.com/2hd/

I took a screenshot:
5cd23b4a1ba9a8ef31b9e53a2b93eafa.png?v=2 

If it's old news, sorry I didn't know about it, I only heard about the RE1 remake.

September 2015 seems a loooong time to wait though!

I felt that this would warrant a new thread rather than reply to another, as I thought this was BIG news.

Edit:
I've added this which was found on Amazon by davidc1979 below:47b637d7da348b0b3d2d0ca4f9639441.png?v=2

Soon After this Leak Capcom had taken measures to remove the leaked RE2 Remaked pages on their own site.

I really hope they are not thinking of charging a Full $60 for just this game, I have loved RE since I got my first Playstation, but unless it comes with 1,2,3 and 4 this is not worth $60, call me crazy with all these HD games coming out, but none of them should be full price. 

I really hope they are not thinking of charging a Full $60 for just this game, I have loved RE since I got my first Playstation, but unless it comes with 1,2,3 and 4 this is not worth $60, call me crazy with all these HD games coming out, but none of them should be full price. 

Resident Evil 4 was $15 or $20 when it came out on PS3 in HD so I would assume that is the price range this will be in. If Capcom released a RE collection for PS4 with RE 1, 2, 3 and 4 in HD I'd purchase that for $60 without a second thought. 

Parker

• Like 1

I would buy it without doubt....who don't wanna relive those good memories?....dat nostalgia...but no way I'm paying for them separately...unless they're digital of course.Capcom better not come with some bullshit of releasing them separately if its coming in disc.

Put RE3 there and make a sweet HD collection.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...