Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#26 Tales from the Borderlands for PS4. 

It was my first Telltale game and I absolutely loved it. The story was great, the characters had lots of substance and the fact the dialogue was funny just made it that much better. It's the first game that sucked me into the story to the point where I actually cried at several points in the game. 

I'm gonna go get it for the PS3 as well so I can enjoy the story again and get another easy plat along with it. 

10/10

platinum #174 Stein's Gate

completed in 2 days and 21 hours

platinum rarity 58.07% common

platinum name Sky Clad Observer

managed to finish this in the few hours of this morning, i get to plat it again on the vita but it's going to stay shelved. next game will be superdimension neptune vs sega hard girls. miscalculated plat numbers so games will adjust after i finish neptune.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

My 70th platinum is The Last of Us Remastered on the PS4. 

Enjoyment: 3/10 I originally platinumed this on PS3, and loved the game then experienced no issues, however, jumping onto PS4 my first playthrough was fun and a nice throwback, but my next playthroughs were riddled with gltiches and stuff to diminish the game. The multiplayer a second time was such a drag, the Journey's are too long and grueling, playing this time though I had the addition of DLC trohies, love the silvers. 

Difficulty: 4/10 This game is very easy if you take your time and know all the enemy placements... And after playing the game 40 million times those placements are ingrained in my mind. 

• Like 1