Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2h9ffm.jpg

S8958f3.png40-platinum.png  Skyrim

I would wager to say that everyone knows this game, seeing how long its been out and how many chances/platforms you have to play it on. Not to mention the justified acclaim this game has received by buyers/users and critics alike. But I’ll give my own two cents.

Skyrim has a lot of heart. You don’t have to have a ton of skill to enjoy the experience. You just have to have a ton of time if you want to play it all.  Plus if you want to get the plat, you will most likely need guides since there are missables, workarounds, and strategies required. 

The fact that you can play this game so many ways, with so many different styles, skillsets, armors, weapon styles, and action plans is probably one of the things that has made it so appealing to so many types of gamers. Let alone the shear size of the open world and limitless amount of quests, worthwhile collectibles, npc’s with stories/journals/lives....

There is so much warmth and depth, subtle humor, realism, character, and flavor in this game. I agree that it is among the greatest of the generation and that it probably set a new standard which has been a tough act to follow. 

The original ideas behind the storylines are earth shattering imo. A world to get absolutely lost/immersed/mesmerized and have fun in. ...But it’s aging by now, so if you haven’t played it yet, you might want to bump it up on your list.... before the next Elder Scrolls title is released.

1La37e7a.png

40-platinum.png#42: Amnesia Collection

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoymment: 8,5/10

Rarity: 4,25%

Man I love this platinum image. And there are other cool trophy image designs, especially in Amnesia a machine for pigs.

So this was my first time playing these games and I enjoyed them, although I had some problems with them. Like opening doors, especially in chase sequences,

could be quite annoying. I also hated it that when dialog played your character moved really slow and the screen gets darker. Loading screens could also be very long.

Possible spoilers ahead of here!

Amnesia The dark descent: This one had really great ambiance. But I wasn't really a fan of the enemy design. Losing oil when dying was also annoying but keeping important items

was a really great feature. Besides all these problems I had, I still enjoyed it.

Justine: The person who tought that permadeath here was a geat idea should be fired in my opinion. Nothing so annoying then collecting everything and then dying

because your character didn't want to jump or push a handle. If the permadeath mode was another difficulty level, like in Outlast, I would have been oke with it. Then I had the 

time to learn the dlc, because you can complete it really fast, and then start my permadeath run. I liked the idea with choosing to help the prisoners, although it was excuted a little poorly in my

opinion. There wasn't really a big change, except a trophy, at the end to really feel proud about saving everyone. 

A Machine for pigs: Thank god for a lamp that isn't working with oil :p. This was my favorite one of the three. There was more variety in level design. I really liked the charachter design of the monsters here. The ambiance is a lot less then in the dark descent though. I liked the pictures on the loading screen a lot because it was like a little map. The biggest flaw was that it got really unintressting in the end imo. I felt like the game should have ended sooner. Also there were a few missed oppurtunities for some scares but overall I enjoyed this one the most.

Amnesia isn't my favorite horror game serie but I would still recommend this collection for everyone that has never played these games!

• Like 4