Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #59 Zero Time Dilemma 

1L33ae3c.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 7/10
Rarity: 66.06% (Common)

Finally finished this trilogy. The series had its ups and downs but overall I enjoyed it. I didn't like how the story was structured in this game though. Switching between 3 teams was fun but it could have been handled better or something. At least we upgraded from the still image cutscenes of a 3D model in VLR to actual animated scenes. The ending could have been better also but that's a story for another time lol.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Phantom2654 said:

#44 - Final Fantasy XV

1Ld3d22d.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Time to Platinum: 50 hours

I bought the Royal Edition and enjoyed every single second of playtime. Despite the controversial release the game is 100% worth it at the moment and I am looking forward to the new DLC next year. Currently working on the DLC for 100%, if you have been thinking about getting this game now is the best time since it's also on sale (EU).

Wait, there's going to be more DLC?? I really need to get back to this game. I loved the combat, but too lazy to get on lol.

:platinum: #102 - Detective Gallo

L0f24f4.png

1L4c9768.png

Thorn
Don't acknowledge any merits, unless they're your own.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

I am a massive point-and-click fan so, when I saw a new one released in the PS Store, I had to grab it.

I decided to concentrate on Assassin's Creed Origins before I started earning "easy" platinums again, so this was installed on my dash and ready to go.

I wouldn't say I disliked it, but I found Detective Gallo, as a character, to be overly smug, somewhat annoying and repetitive.

The game was decent, though. It gives a little nod to The Wardrobe (by placing the main character Skinny in a wardrobe), which I thought was a nice touch.

In comparison to The Wardrobe, I would say Detective Gallo definitely falls short. Plus, the trophies are more of a pain in the arse.

If you want to do this in one playthrough, you have to sit and play the game in its entirety without pausing or saving, plus complete it within a time limit.

I managed it in just under three hours and got the platinum on my first run, so it wasn't all that bad.

If you like point-and-clickers, I'd 100% recommend playing The Wardrobe before you play this.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

:platinum: #103 - Code: Realize - Bouquet of Rainbows

Leea4a7.png

1L4126ae.png

C: R Master 
Obtain all trophies

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 1/10

I have to be honest, I didn't even read the whole story.

I followed a guide and I mostly skipped the walls of text and saved when the guide told me to.

It's all very simple and I have to give props to @Roughdawg4 for the flawless guide.

This game consists of Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth and Code: Realize - Future Blessings (both PS Vita games) bundled into one game for the PS4.

If anyone knows, can you please advise if the trophies stack for the two individual games on PS Vita?

If so, I'll probably buy them again and whizz through them on my Vita.

• Like 2

L0ab4dc.png1Laec3c9.png

Platinum 84 - Resistance: Burning Skies

A quick and easy plat! Story was bland and predictable but it is a solid FPS for the Vita (the best FPS on the Vita is Killzone: Mercenary imo) It’s not worth buying but it’s worth a rental or if it’s ever free on PS Plus it’d be a decent pickup. Shout out to @Zedd-man for the help on the online trophy! 

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

Overall Score: 7/10

Time to complete: About 10 hours

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
Added time completion and tag
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Desmuria said:

This game consists of Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth and Code: Realize - Future Blessings (both PS Vita games) bundled into one game for the PS4.

If anyone knows, can you please advise if the trophies stack for the two individual games on PS Vita?

If so, I'll probably buy them again and whizz through them on my Vita.

The Vita games are two separate lists. I dunno why they made the PS4 have it own for both games, it kind of annoys me tbh lol. Better than shared, but seems like a rip off.