Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Ultra Hat Dimension, probably my last on this term. I am burning out, so I am going to do a new policy for future endeavors - only five games at a time and 90% of them will be EZPZ, only one game will be a meaty grind. That way I can focus on that one game and not worry too much about having 100 100-hour games to plat. :)

Last-Of-Us2

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 4/10 (On Normal, played mostly on very easy for collectibles)

There's nothing that I could say that would persuade people on one side or the other, so I'll keep this spiel short. Loved the story, loved the new characters, loved the gameplay. The only reason I took 1 point off the enjoyment was because of all of the collectibles. That being said, I'm unbelievably grateful that they fixed the collectible tracking compared to how Uncharted 4 had it. The rest of the trophies were relatively straight forward and nothing caused an uproar in me. I'm thrilled with how this game turned out, even though I had the entire story spoiled for me (Mostly my own fault, but still a shame). Incredible way to wind down the PS4

Edited by ChunkyKong64

:platinum: #385 & #386 - Bouncy Bullets (EU Vita & PS4)

L661127.png

I wasn't a big fan of this game. I didn't like the floaty jumping physics or how the player controlled character moves forward slightly when landing on the ground. Nothing that a patch wouldn't fix though and this could have been quite a fun game otherwise but in it's current state I found it a tad frustrating at times.

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 4