Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lbe6723.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png #776: Nik and Kit Nik's Adventure 40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

Difficulty:       6/10

Enjoyment:    1/10

Soundtrack:   1/10

40-platinum.png Great job! You got all the trophies! Congratulations!

Awarded after earning all other trophies

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

1L92d50a.png

40-platinum.png          40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png#777: Nik and Kit Kit's Adventure40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png

Difficulty:       6/10

Enjoyment:    1/10

Soundtrack:   1/10

40-platinum.png Great job! You got all the trophies! Congratulations!

Awarded after earning all other trophies

The Jackpot Platinum, congrats!

• Like 1

#161 & #162 - Enter Digiton: Heart of Corruption (PS4 & PS5)

1L86de1a.png

So, I wasn't aware this was a supposed trophy spam game when I got it. I needed a full game for Playstation Stars to move up a level and this was the cheapest full game under sales in the store when I looked. When I figured out it was a spam game as of the platinum popping (and surprising me), I looked into it and decided to knock out the other version as well. I'm actually still playing, this is really good. A good adventure game with retro PC graphics. Sounds good too, especially the monster noises. Those chomper guys in the first area are legitimately creepy. Precision platforming, timed attacks and a decent atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

I dispute it being an achievement spam game, though. There's a difference between a spam game and a game that just has simple achievements. I get the impression this was a small one person project. I mean my save says I'm 45% done with the game after an hour of bumbling around.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, s68sc said:

1L5ce577.png

The Medium #116

I play this game because I wanted to play it for about a year and I was disappointed because is a Walking Sim with some horror content, don't get me wrong the story is good but the style and the gameplay were really boring for me and I love walking sim like Life is Strange or Firewatch, this was a chore to play.

Medium is a great game, I did it on game pass and I will be doing this version. It isnt for everyone but those who do like this genre will find a good game here. And the graphics are absolutely fantastic. 

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Medium is a great game, I did it on game pass and I will be doing this version. It isnt for everyone but those who do like this genre will find a good game here. And the graphics are absolutely fantastic. 

I'm happy for you but I didn't like it

40-platinum.png 40-platinum.png                                    40-platinum.png 40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png             40-platinum.png                          40-platinum.png           40-platinum.png

1S4249bb.png                                          1S4249bb.png

1S4249bb.png              

40-platinum.png                                                                    40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png                                       40-platinum.png40-platinum.png               

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png#778: The Jumping Döner40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

40-platinum.png40-platinum.png40-platinum.png

Difficulty:       4/10

Enjoyment:    4/10

Soundtrack:   5/10

40-platinum.png Now I'm very hungry

Collect all other trophies.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2