Most Recent Platinum

Muff

You said Im posting silly stuff. So Im fine here.

Look at the fuck Im not giving. :)

Gave enough of a fuck to respond. Just being helpful. Naturally, you're the bitter type to get mad about it just because I disagreed with you in another thread. xD 

• Like 4

Gave enough of a fuck to respond. Just being helpful. Naturally, you're the bitter type to get mad about it just because I disagreed with you in another thread. xD

At first you are assuming I would complain, and now you are assuming I would be mad... Dude... you have seriously some problems in your head. :D

#39 - Putty Squad on PS4 - Had played this on PSV already so this time around was just to play with the kids and get another plat.  Pretty simple platform game to plat but its also fun so did not feel like a chore.  Not too much brain power needed either.  Easy, simple and fun... sometimes that is all that is needed.

• Like 1

:platinum: # 109 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: All-Star Batlle :platinum:

1Lf5603c.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

I wanted to play an anime based fighting game and this is what i got recommended. And i gotta say this game didnt let me down.

Had a really good time playing it although you can finish it in like 6 hours. So if you're looking for an easy and fast plat and that you can also enjoy i definitely recommend this game.

Besides i have not watched the anime, but im really tempted to watch it after playing this game.

Oh and also this Plat image looks Amazing.

WAAAAAAAAATCH ITTTTTTTTT its so good. 

• Like 3

Platinum 111 xtreme.legends.dynasty warriors 8

Love dynasty warriors games trophies was not too hard but very grinding especially obtaining everyone 6th weapons , completing the game on ultimate difficulty,completing all battle objective and getting A rank in each new stages but the rest is pretty easy also.importing your DW8 file to the.ps4 will make some a lot easier and save a lot of time

Difficulty 5/10

Enjoyment 10/10

• Like 1