Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#53Trine 2 - Played on PS3

Very easy platinum to achieve and only took a few hours of game play.  You can actually get the platinum just after completing chapter 6 which is just about half way through the game so while I have it platinum'ed I'm not finished playing yet.  Its a nice side scrolling puzzle game (which I love) with some lovely colours and atmosphere.  Story seams a little lite but I'm not finished yet.

Difficultly 1/10 for platinum and Enjoyment overall (so far) 7/10.

Its also very cheap... only €2.80 so a real bargain for anyone who has not played.

• Like 2

post-107021-0-28802200-1441882922.png

:platinum:125 Super Time Force Ultra :platinum:
this has to be one of my most enjoyable indie game I played so far its a lot of but at times this can be really frustrating there times were when I respawn I run into an enemy bullet or an enemy after a split second of being on screen, the collectables in the game can really be frustrated so you have to be patient, Super hardcore mode wasn't so hard the difference is when your character dies you have to save  that character, failed to save them you will lose that character for the rest of the level so you have to play it smart, Lastly the reason why this platinum is UR is the Helladeck levels are puzzling time challenges and you have to complete 50 of them and they are hard a lot of the challenges requires a lot of thought, practice and patient, the trophies are easy to get the hardest trophy in the game Is beating all 50 helladeck once you beat that the platinum is yours I highly recommend to anyone to download this game is really fun   

post-107021-0-08262200-1441885197.png

• Like 4

Saints Row 4 - Re - elected (Even though technically I haven't gotten it yet, it's a done deal because all I literally have to do is longer for a further 12 hours, then the plat shall be mine)

Great game overall, I enjoyed it better than the PS3 version due to the smoother game play, the lube all over the graphics and it has only froze on me 3 times! :)

ZachBoardyHD.png

• Like 4