Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#61 dead space

This game is a fun and enjoyable one like many games lol :) this game has a few annoying trophies to get but still fun to get. It's a nice horror game not as scary as dead space 2 (in my opinion) still though it was nice to play though this game after playing the second and third one before playing this one might work on the second one now after doing this and the third one but I'll have to rebuy it oh the joys :/ oh well

Fun level: 6/10

Difficult: 6/10 one trophy makes this annoying it's a hidden trophy but i won't give the name away as I know some people don't like to know about hidden trophies until like a second or so playthough (if it's needed)

• Like 1

:platinum: # 128 :platinum:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

1L508e28.png

Revengeance - Obtain All Trophies 

'You ever find one of those games where you just know you won't be able to get the platinum.... I think I have found one :( ' ..... This was a status I posted a couple of weeks ago whilst playing this game as I was constantly getting my ass kicked by this great game and felt it was going to be a tough challenge to even be able to finish this game on normal difficulty, not to mention the ever tough VR Missions and the brutal Stormbringer trophy that I didn't think I would stand a chance with getting done. But with much practice and some incredible tips from some great people on this site I was able to cut and slice my way through this extremely enjoyable experience and grab this incredible looking platinum :D 

I would also like to say thank you to A-Brawl3r and Fox for an incredible trophy guide that really did help with tackling these tough trophies :D 

your welcome :pimp:

:platinum: Platinum #94: Amnesia:Memories (Vita)
1L6429b9.png

Thoroughly enjoyed this visual novel, only skipping dialogue I read. Every character bar Shin was enjoyable. Ukyo made me cry....felt really bad for him.

Can't wait to tackle the next romance Vis Nov. Either Code Realize or Norn9.

You are literally copying my Plats, lol =D