Most Recent Platinum

Muff

yes, earned another platinum though a rather plain one.

platinum # 108 back to the future: the game (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 10 hours

average completion 60% 

platinum rarity 49.64%

running on another indie (armageddon riders) first before i start on i think hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 2. going to make sure i do not make another mistake on something that requires online (atomic ninja's is a bust atm).

did all my research on the upcoming plat, multiple endings but if i follow direction's. it will just take slightly longer than the first one.

Edited by kingdrake2

L075795.png

Hero in a Half-Shell

1L3a2265.png

So so much to unpack about this game, but suffice to say, the reviews were onto something with this one. It's def not terrible, but nor is any real fun. At least, not without coop.

it's funny, for as glitchy as it is, and for all its other problems, I'd still prefer OOTS over this. Its hyper-realistic aesthetic was much more charming to me, and the sloppy yet fun as hell team-player take on Arkhams combat system felt more satisfying than this (as on reviewer put it) MMORPG-esque hack-n-slash.

But hey, a Turtle plat is a Turtle plat. So say it with me now...

2e5d6f1fbf6a4601406c88baf2787bed.gif

(And if you're reading this, special shout-out to wolf723, jasonhex, and Recap_hat_Hunger for helping me boost this)

• Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #79 Senran Kagura Estival Versus!         

Dude I love this game!! Never a dull moment in the Senran universe (trust me ) BUT I wanna warn people that's thinking about getting this game and aiming for the platinum do NOT install the newest update!! The 1.20 adds WAY more hassle in order the get the platinum when you buy it just go straight in and start playing with the 1.06 version you need only 15 creative finishers but with the 1.20 version you'll need over 50!!! So just a fair warning to those who want this game and is gonna aim for the platinum! But other than that I had no problems besides a loading error but that's too be expected I highly recommend this game, especially if you're into hack n slash 

Edited by ChrizB17
  • Like 4

#66: Need for Speed

1Lb07987.png

Yay, my first PS4 plat that i got. 

It was on sale recently and because i love racing games i decided to pick it up. 

And i must say, i liked it, the game has some weak points but in general i liked it.

I had the advantage of buying the deluxe edition which meant that i got the BMW M3 for free in the beginning.

This meant that i had a good grip car and i could spent the whole beginning in building a good drift car.

The gameplay and cars and the customization are very good to my opinion. The drifting was a bit difficult but when you get used to it it is easy to get the targets.

The weaker points for me are the story, the NoS series never gets back to the story telling level that was in the first most wanted.

It wasn't bad but i didn't really feel that i was racing for a goal, the characters just called me that there was another run, and that i had to keep doing these runs until i could meet a big race character which i could beat in a easy race and then i suddenly was a legend, i think they could have done more to feel the importance of keep on doing these runs.

Also the police chases were a joke, for the outlaw missions that were on time, in stead of me having to adjust my driving to escape, i had to adjust my driving to make sure the police could keep up, which resulted in a very slow chase.

And the teleporting was strange, it is in a lot of open world games which is logical, but here you can move to all racing locations without ever having to go there, which made the whole point of this being a open world game irrelevant, because it doesn't feel like one.

But for the rest it is still a fun game, good cars that are fun to drive, the races get very easy when you get the Beck Hotrod, but it is still a decent game.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

• Like 3