Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum Trophy #12 Ratchet & Clank

1L78e2ce.png

The Hero of Heroes

----------------------------------------------------------

Collect every other trophy in Ratchet & Clank

I had a lot of fun playing this great game. if you are looking for fun PS4 game to play with an easy platinum then this is the game for you! ;)

spacer.pngL2d8b81.png

More Than Meets the Eye

1Lee6529.png

Well, what better way to kick off the new year than by 100%-ing a game that's eight years old, and based on a critically panned movie, AND has additional DLC trophies, A HUGE chunk of them online-based, but is ALSO......

actually kinda fun.

I mean it too. I'm very surprised that this game is still plat-able, let alone 100% possible. I am also surprised that its well put together. It could've been easy to slap together some shoddy crappy controlled messed up camera ugly mess, but I gotta admit, it looks.... alright, the controls are smooth (though I kinda wish you didn't have to hold down the button to stay transformed) and the difficulty is fair. Not once did it feel like an endurance. Sure it was KINDA annoying having to essentially play the game 4 times, but if you just sit down and do it, you cn actually breeze right through it, even on Expert mode.

It'd be another reason to drink, as well.

• Like 4

#22 :platinum: The Walking Dead - PS Vita

I played almost all of it yesterday, only had barely started it in 2014, had played PS3 version in 2013 and it took all this time for me to care to finish it off on PS Vita.

• Like 4

I got Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath 1M2499d6.pngyesterday.  I was thinking of waiting till today, but I didn't...

It is a good game.  If you haven't played it, you should.  Especially if you got it in your IGC.  It wasn't very hard, and still fun.  I liked it a lot better than munch's oddysee (didnt care too much for that one).

It is my 57th 40-platinum.png!!

Happy New Year!!!!

1 hour ago, wildkatb said:

1S53e479.png  Everything Is Awesome
Lego Movie: The Videogame (Vita)

There.  Done with Lego games.  I've 100% Lego games on the Wii, 3DS, PSP, Vita, and PS3... No more Legos!

Yeah, I've had more than my fill of lego games too (though original Star Wars were the only ones I really enjoyed).  You didn't get one for PSTV?  JK

Edited by dmsleight
  • Like 3