Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Just got the platinum for Terminator Salvation No45. I started it three years ago and just got sick of looking at the game then, and just gone back to finish it now not the worst out there but not the best either. Now for a real game FFVII or Infamous Second Son oh the backlog is so vast...

1 hour ago, DarkSoleride said:

Just got the platinum for Terminator Salvation No45. I started it three years ago and just got sick of looking at the game then, and just gone back to finish it now not the worst out there but not the best either. Now for a real game FFVII or Infamous Second Son oh the backlog is so vast...

Can't go wrong with Second Son.

52 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

Last one was number 39 infamous second son, never enjoy it at first but was cool as i played more. Put infamous first light on hold because i just got DOOM :)

You'll love DOOM, I'm sure. Never get tired of the finishers, and you can traverse ontop of roofs, and bridges, but the boss fights are intense!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shurax_Urden said:

:platinum: #52 - Gravity Rush

1Lbfed98.png

It's all Relative

Difficulty: 2

Enjoyment: 8

I started this game a couple of months ago and felt like it was no good... I was bored and not wanting to play it again. The thing is that with Gravity Rush coming this month I decided to give it another go and I was stunned: I really enjoyed it this time. Easy plat and amazing gameplay and mechanics. Felt in love for Kat and Dusty (and a little bit for Raven too :)

Working on this on my vita atm.  How did you find the challenges? Did you use a guide for strategies? Which one? 

1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

You'll love DOOM, I'm sure. Never get tired of the finishers, and you can traverse ontop of roofs, and bridges, but the boss fights are intense!

Loving what i have played so far, nothing beats coming home from a long day at working at punching a demon in its face

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

Working on this on my vita atm.  How did you find the challenges? Did you use a guide for strategies? Which one? 

Loving what i have played so far, nothing beats coming home from a long day at working at punching a demon in its face

I only used a guide for finding the travelers / lovers.

I found the challenges fairly easy although the DLC ones can be more challenging. Just play them a couple of times and you'll get the hang of it :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El_Shubi said:

I put  Doom on hold months ago due to being in a difficult fight with the Cyberdemon, but I love being able to traverse the environment, getting to places you wouldn't think possible. 

• Like 1