Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #146 Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL

completed in 1 day and 21 hours

platinum rarity 35.99% uncommon

decided to take the day off from the farm, worked on this one and some of isaac. back to the grind tomorrow with cel damage HD (vita) and the amazing spiderman 2 (ps3) in that order unless something new to the store happens (tracks could change then).

recently found i had one more multi trophy game that didn't get complete so cel gets priority.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

Lf66d3c.png

Mass Hysteria!!!

1L7235d2.png

And that's that. I said before that I wanted a Ghostbusters Plat, and since the servers for the PS3 are down for the 2009 game, this was the next thing.

As for the game, well, whats here is decent. The problem is there isn't alot here.

Its a top down couch-op shooter, yet there are no extra weapons outside of your standard weapon and grenades, no co-op moves, no special moves, etc. There's also nothing going on story wise; its another one of those movie games that has nothing to do with the movie outside of a few references.

As you might have guessed, its tedious. And if you want a Ghostbusters plat like I did, wait for one more price drop before giving it a go.

Also, shame on those who thinks its good that a company went under due to this game.

• Like 3

:platinum: #14 The Sims 3 Pets

Leda9a7.png

1L12e87a.png

Top Dog 
Unlock all other trophies.

Game froze on me a handful of times, one of said freezes led to the corruption and auto deletion of the save that was running, and lots of glitches though some were helpful. With that said the game is still fun even if it does run so much worse than the 360 version and if it wasnt for said glitches the trophy list rates a 1 in difficulty and thats always good. Is my new rarest trophy and also the first game i ranked in the fastest achievers for at #11 so thats neat.

Edited by TheFalseDeity
  • Like 4

I just finished Adventure Time: TSOFNK 1M56e997.png

It is my 58th 40-platinum.png

Honestly, I didn't care for this game.  I found it annoying.  Although it is a 'clone' of A Link to the Past (one of the greatest games ever!) it lacks in quality.  I wouldn't really recommend it. Maybe for kids or if its darn cheap (I bought it on a recent sale).

• Like 3

On 16/01/2017 at 1:46 PM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I put  Doom on hold months ago due to being in a difficult fight with the Cyberdemon, but I love being able to traverse the environment, getting to places you wouldn't think possible. 

Will let you know when i get there, just got the bfg today :) fight at the end of that mission was abit crazy