Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Tonight i'll finally get the FIFA 13 platinum, and that is going to be my first ultra rare trophy aswell, huge thanks to wolf723 for helping me to get 85m club value, that trophy is also ultra rare and we are going to finish it tonight :), but i have a question, on my first FIFA 13 trophy, it says no timestaps and it says i won it on 1st january 1970 :/, please don't tell me it is going to say that i needed 43 years to platinum the game

Tonight i'll finally get the FIFA 13 platinum, and that is going to be my first ultra rare trophy aswell, huge thanks to wolf723 for helping me to get 85m club value, that trophy is also ultra rare and we are going to finish it tonight :), but i have a question, on my first FIFA 13 trophy, it says no timestaps and it says i won it on 1st january 1970 :/, please don't tell me it is going to say that i needed 43 years to platinum the game

Unfortunately, it will say it takes you 43 years to platinum FIFA 13, but at least you will know that it wont be your fastest platinum :D  

1Lcda140.pngTekken Tag Tournament HD - King of Iron Fist

Ah, a fighting game I saw in my youth at the arcades, that I finally got to play it for the first time on my Playstation 3. With enough motivation, I could achieve every goal within this Tekken. Probably one of the easiest fighting game Platinum Trophies ever.

• Like 3

Never got around to posting this so it's a two for one:

1L629cff.png

:platinum: #34

Modern Warfare 2

I borrowed this game off my brother to see what all the fuss was about, not just with CoD but with FPSs in general.

Not a bad game but nothing brilliant either. It does what it does well but there isn't much to get wrong.

The spec ops could be incredibly frustrating, especially Wardriving and Wetworks.

Credit and thanks go to Altaria- and Maxi_Moom for carrying my sorry self through a majority of the spec ops :blush:  

1L59664d.png

:platinum: #35

de Blob 2

An enjoyable little platformer, although the time limits and the lack of a manual save until the main objectives were completed for the level detracted from my enjoyment.

You can earn ten trophies at the same time in this game, including six gold. Felt a bit like cheating having them all pop up at once.

Less than a thousand achievers too.

• Like 4