Muff

40-platinum.png  Platinum 323  40-platinum.png

1Ld07d9d.png

Platinum
Get all the trophies

78.62% Common

Ld8dc32.png

Platinum in 2 hours, 34 minutes

Well that was one disturbing ending to a game. ?

40-platinum.png  Platinum 324  40-platinum.png

1L516ad6.png

Platinum
Platinum Guy

57.69% Common

Ld8e2fc.png

Platinum in 6 hours, 9 minutes

Well I didn't mean to buy games about suicide it just happened. ?

Boy did 'Rachel Foster' get DARK at the end of it. Damn.

• Like 3

1L9a0bce.png

Deponia Unlocked! / Deponia

of all the point and click games i ever played up to now Deponia is one of my least favorite. the solution to solve stuff in it don't make sense at all... now i know why reviewers complain about the puzzles parts and the way you progress through the game.

i mean at the beganning you'll get a plunger, and there's a toilet and two washing sinks in the house the first thing that came to mind is that you need to use it on those and you might gonna get to something but nope! you need to use the plunger on a rough plank of a wood to make a hole to get something from the hole..

also you'll be tasked to pack your stuff and leave the house and all of a sudden your toothbrush will have a mind of it's own and run away from you and hide inside a pile of junks, you cant grab it with your arms as it will bite you! so you need to find some nut and a mouse trap and throw it inside the junk pile to catch it. and after all of this hussle there will be no use for the toothbrush later on at all as you'll gonna lose it very early after getting it along side all the stuff you packed at the start of the game, the moving toothbrush will never been seen ever again!

also half of the game's trophies are missable, so i'm pretty sure that most people who played this have gave up and used a guide and for the entier game and be done with it like i did, the game can be decnt especially when you solve stuff without a guide.

of all the wacky ponit and click games that is already confusing to solve it's parts like Sam and Max ( which is my favorite! ) or something super short like The Little Acre i think Deponia is the worst, i mean yes i understand it's supposed to be cartoony and funny but still, i beat Sam and Max TDPH series and the little acre without any guide... i only used the guides to get the trophies i missed the first time, and i had a blast playing through them again.. in deponia i passed the house part and the departer attempt without any help, then at the city part i got stuck in there for two days before i gave up and followed a walkthrough.

i have Chaos on Deponia next to playthrough it, even though i'm not betting on it but here's hoping it'll be better.

• Like 4

:platinum: 178 - Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

1L663a90.png

Smashing

Difficulty: 2/10 - That one trophy for the difficulty on the arcade sucked when I was playing oblina but reptar made it easy

Enjoyment: 6/10 - Fun game the grind really damped the enjoyment for me as it was monotonous but without reward. Ironic coming from me, Net codes also sucked for online and my internet aint the greatest so that was a challenge. 

• Like 4